Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 259 reviews
on July 15, 2016
Nice little protective 'skin' for my Clip. Its not the prettiest thing in the world, but it does a pretty decent job of protecting the majority of my player from nicks and dings. All of the ports are easily accessible except for the MicroSD slot, which I actually like as I don't ever change out my card, and this prevents the card from accidentally being popped out. I wouldn't really call this a 'protective' case, definitely more so a 'scratch protector', as this little guy isn't going to do much in the case of a bad fall or a rampaging toddler with anger issues and a penchant for destroying her parent's things.

All and all, I'm happy with it. Easy to take on and off and does a pretty good job.
review image review image review image
on June 16, 2013
I'm very happy with this case. Even though it isn't the one showed in the pictures, it was exactly what I needed. It doesn't come with the MicroSD hole and it is what I wanted. The card sometimes would pop out and I was afraid of loosing it because it is a 32gb card; with this case I won't have to worry about that anymore. Hopefully it will also help me keep the mp3 protected because every now and then it falls to the ground when I am getting out of my car.

BTW, I uploaded some pics of the actual case so you know what you will get.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 4, 2017
Fits well, good protection.
on February 15, 2017
good
on March 2, 2017
WORKS GREAT
on October 27, 2010
I received my cover today and it works great. I must have gotten an updated version because my cover does not have the acess slit for the memory card that others have complained about. The only openings now are the one for the usb cable and the headphone jack on the other side. The volume control being exposed you see in the picture is not accurate. Mine is molded into the cover. Overall a simple but great design.

Shipping was quick and overall my experiennce was excellent.
on December 29, 2009
I bought this silicon skin for my 8gb Clip+. It was shipped very quickly, I have no complaints about the merchant, and while the skin fits well and is soft silicon, I have a few complaints that reduced the product's overall rating:

- It does not have a cover for the screen. This is perhaps my biggest complaint, since the major reason I wanted a skin was to protect the screen from accidental scratching or dust.

- It's ugly, much uglier than I was expecting. The Clip+ has a sleek look and the silicon skin completely encases the front, making it look cheaper.

- It does not cover the micro slot. I thought it would, thereby protecting the slot.

- While the silicon does have raised areas for the home, play, fast forward, rewind, etc. buttons, I found I couldn't feel them easily with my finger. I could feel the controls much easier without the skin.

I think I'm going to purchase this skin instead: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002Y31QDG/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3E5K6GEFSI075&v=glance
on December 27, 2012
The GTMax Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case slipped easily over my Sansa Clip+ in seconds. The cutouts were perfectly centered and the openings completely cleared the audio jack and USB port. The buttons are still easy to use on the face and top of the player because there are raised areas that correspond to the buttons. The volume is even easier for me to adjust on the side as the raised silicone area over the button helps me hit that narrow button easier.

The cover is soft and cushioned and it appears it would protect the player from a fall on a hard surface unless it landed clip side down. The cover fits across the face, around the sides and just over the back edge leaving the clip exposed so it functions properly. The silicone wrapped over the back edges of the player helps the clip stay put better on thin and/or slick materials.

If you have one of the colorful players, like ours, and you'd like it to be a little less noticeable at times, the black cover helps.
on April 4, 2012
This product does what it was meant to do- keep my mp3 player safe. It's hard to write much about something so simple. If you want a good case to protect your player, I would consider going with this product.
on February 9, 2017
Fits perfectly with the SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 player (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002MAPT7U/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_47) Soft rubber silicone helps protect your player. I have had this for years with no tearing or drying.