Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 21-30 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on October 4, 2016
Fit perfectly, easy access to all ports. Clear enough to view control buttons, though its not really necessary. I feel like it provides adequate protection without interfering with normal use. Recomend this product.
on January 15, 2013
It fits nicely, and I'm sure it protects the mp3 player like it is intended, but it is described as "clear" when it is in fact white, just as shown in the picture.
on May 10, 2016
Bought this to keep water out of my Sansa, which lives in my bathroom for shower music. Sometimes water gets inside the cover, probably would be better designed if it had a piece of clear plastic over the screen. Otherwise, works okay enough.
on February 5, 2015
SoSo. Fits well and no trouble pushing the various control buttons and the clip works fine with the case on. Didn't think I would care that it doesn't have an opening for the micro sd card, but it really did annoy me. On the other hand, it helps keep the card slot clean. Found that it just bothered me that the case wasn't super snug and tight, even though is actually does fit properly. The item was just as described, I just didn't enjoy using it and the 3 star rating is based on personal preference.. Delivery was very fast.
on July 4, 2016
I like that this skin fits so well , it is just what I was looking for . After all this time it continues to keep my gear safe from the bumps and oops.
Fast ship , excellent price ,good product .
on December 18, 2012
I find they work well and I have
no problem using the controls
underneath, on my MP player.
The openings for charging and
plugging in head phones, are
accessible. They are flexible &
tough and have held up well.
on December 9, 2012
This silicone cover for the Sansa Clip+ is very easy to put on and provides some impact resistance. It is mostly opaque unlike the product description of "clear". It does not protect the screen, clip, volume button, or ports.
on June 26, 2010
I bought this so my little Sansa Clip Plus wouldn't get scratched up in my purse when not in use. It works great, and all the buttons are easy to depress and tell apart. The clip on the back is still exposed, and I think this cover makes my mp3 player easier to find since it's not just plain black anymore. Now I just need a screen protector on my screen, but so far the silicone's little bit of thickness has kept my mp3 player pretty well protected on its own. Highly recommended for anyone who drops their devices frequently like I do, or if you just want to change up the color scheme.
on April 13, 2015
Nice little cover, however if it had some kind of marking on it to indicate where to push it would be a lot better. I had no problem with it, but I purchased it for my dad who is in a rehab and he had some difficulty turning it on and off because you have to feel for the bump.
on May 15, 2014
I love these little covers. I use my player in the yard and while working out. The silicon helps protect the player when it is dropped, and the rubbery texture helps keep it secure in a pocket or clipped to clothing. I have 2 players and each has a different color cover so I can grab the one I want with the right book at a glance.

It does obscure the rocker buttons on the front but once you know where they are it isn't really a problem.