Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 314 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 334 reviews
on March 10, 2012
I bought this mounting clip for my PS3 camera to mount to my 60in LG flat screen. The clip does it's job perfectly with out any problems, it holds the camera in place and i had no issues mounting it on my TV. It took less then 5 minutes and i was done. It's plastic and only cost me 4 dollars, if your thinking your getting a metal clip or something special for under 5 dollars your not, the clip does it job for what i paid for it and i am happy with it.
review image review image
on March 16, 2016
I bought this because I have a big screen TV which is too thin to place my PS3 Eye Camera on. Thus, my PS3 camera kept falling off the top of the TV. This clip on mount solved the problem and it was at a good price. This clip on mount prevents my camera from getting damaged and hold it exactly where I want it.
on December 15, 2014
good for what it was designed. Unfortunately not what I hoped. I bought it for a monitor that's on a rotating stand. This clip is fine for a stationary monitor/tv if it only rests on top. But there is no way to attach it. If you plan to rotate the monitor/tv periodically, look elsewhere.
We have a 46" Sony flat screen that we use for our PlayStation video and games. We wanted to mount the camera from our recent Sony Move purchase on the top of the flat screen. At first we put the camera on the table at the bottom of the screen but found that the cord would pull the camera to one side. This mount one fits perfect and does the job well. With this mount the camera is up and out of the way and the cord just hangs down the back of the flat screen out of the way.
on February 6, 2016
I don't know why I didn't think of buying one of these sooner. Always had tons of problems placing my camera and getting it to stay in place. This cured that problem and sits beautifully on top of my television. Very pleased with this purchase, item is very high quality.
on March 20, 2011
The PS3 eye clips into this thing and it them just hangs on the top of the TV. I was expecting it to somehow clip onto the TV but it seems to be stable enough. The design seems to allow minimal contact with the TV which is important for a plasma since they seem to get quite hot.
on May 7, 2016
Worked great for mounting a camera to the top of my monitor.
on December 18, 2012
Works as intended, I am glad I bought this off-brand one for less than Sony. It works and it arrived quickly.
on February 9, 2017
It gets 2 stars because it does hold on to the PS3 Eye, but... it's really not that great for my TV, a Panasonic Plasma from 2008. The TV is a standard design, even thick by today's standards, and this still doesn't do a good job. In fact, the PS3 Eye is more stable WITHOUT the mounting clip!
on April 12, 2017
I'm happy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.