Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GTMax Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Cable -6ft for Blackberry Playbook Tablet
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 8, 2011
I bought this cable even though it had mixed reviews (someone said it did not work with the Blackberry Playbook).

I received the product way ahead of schedule. It was nicely packed and the tips were covered with platic caps for protection. I connected it to my HDTV and gave it a try. As soon as I connected the Playbook the immage came right up on the TV without having to touch anything on the tablet.

I played the demo video first. The image quality and sound were outstanding! Then I tried other movies ranging from regular definition to 1080p. All of them looked and sounded awesome on the flat screen.

So, for the other person that said this cable does not work with the Playbook, this cable DOES work with the Blackberry Paybook, and it of HIGH quality. something must be wrong with your table.

Additionally, you can't beat the price. I compared it to a name brand, expensive cable I purchased for my TV before. I could not figure out which is which. I had to look at the other end to figure them out.

Whoever made this cable, THANK YOU for providing good quality products at a very accessible price!
on September 16, 2011
This micro HDMI-to-HDMI cable is well made and it does it's job very well. I have used it with a couple of tablets with micro ports, and a 50-inch LCD display, and the results were great. Recommended.
on March 12, 2012
My husband ordered this so that he could attach his Playbook to our TV and play back movies and videos with HD. This does it perfectly, and without issues. Is it something we NEEDED? No, but for the price it was hard to pass up. Now we can see on the 47" the movies he sees on his tablet. I personally loved that it came with caps on the ends of the wire to protect them. Shows that the company thought ahead and cared.
on January 26, 2014
I used it for playing my Blackberry Playbook to a TV. It worked okay I guess. But what I found is that I was getting some distortion on the playbook screen when I was playing this to the TV.....not sure if it was the playbook, the cable, or something else. but it did work okay.
on August 1, 2011
Cable works exactly as described, save your hard earned money and buy this rather than the cables from the more expensive vendors.
on August 8, 2015
Although it is a good cable and connects into the slot. Sometimes the audio does not go through. Video works without a hitch. The audio works on some days and on others it doesn't. Not sure if it's the cable or just the Surface having the issue. Thus 4 stars.
on December 9, 2015
Using this cable, I get color distortion and some faint artifacts in video... the quality of the image isn't good, so I believe this cable is NOT properly shielded. At first, I thought it was the video source, but the color distortion was on every single video file I played. I would skip this one, I have rarely used this product because of this issue.
on November 5, 2013
This cable is good quality and works perfectly. Some people like going to best buy and getting a monster cable for $60 but that's just because they completely don't understand what HDMI means. The D in HDMI means DIGITAL so there is no such thing as a loss of signal over a shielded or unshielded cable. Shielding and a thick cable and all the other blah blah cable manufacturers try to sell you is complete BS for digital signals. If you don't understand what I'm saying you need to go back to engineering school or just save yourself the $40,000 tuition and believe me. The only think you may worry about is the cable's construction - i.e. the ends coming off. This cable seems very sturdy and that shouldn't be a problem.
on July 27, 2012
Hello,

I receive this cable 3 days ago, works perfectly on my wife Playbook (PB OS 2.....) just plugged the Playbook to my LED tv and voilà. No need for software, for an app nor settings, just plug and play.

We watched a movie, no skip frames, good sound, etc.

I will give 4 stars because it took almost a month to deliver the cable, I feel that too long :-(

Go ahead and buy it if you got a Playbok, like I said, just plug and play...
on October 1, 2013
I was happy to order it for a good price. Unfortunatelly we had problem when we used it with our playbook. It gave a small picture on the tv and the playbook didn't work properly when it was used with this cable. Maybe ours was a defective one because other reviewers were satisfied and didn't mention same problem. I returned it and decided to order an original one.