Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on December 28, 2011
One was dented when I got it (though it was packaged well). On one of them, the clip/holder fell off and would need to be glued back on. All three have a rubber/sticky head to them, so there's no writing or drawing to be done with these. I'm just trashed them...
on March 26, 2012
The stylus pens does the job but they are cheap. You do get all 3 of them they are 4 inches long a good size for your pocket. I do not have any issues with them.
on June 25, 2013
I am completely dumbfounded by the reviews here that say these cheapy scraps of plastic work as a stylus for the playbook. I have a playbook, and so after reading this wonderful reviews, I bought these styluses. And guess what? They DON'T WORK. The styluses each weigh maybe a few grams, so you have to push down with all your might to get the playbook to register that you're touching it. And of course, pushing that hard smashes the little rubber end so that the surface area touching the screen is gigantic, leading to completely inaccurate strokes that are spotty at best. Using my finger is faster and more accurate. I've tried everything I can to get these little buggers to actually work, but I've given up. This product is, for lack of better term, extremely crappy. Yes, they're cheap. But you get what you pay for. I now own three useless sticks of colored plastic.

Don't waste your time or money.
on July 25, 2014
That can I say? They are 3 stylus pens that work great. The price for a 3 pack was very reasonable and I am very pleased with my purchase. It listed them for a blackberry playbook but they work on any tablet or touch phone.
on November 3, 2013
i hate these pieces of crap...they dont work well on my blackberry playbook...i have to press really hard to get them to read and they don't perform like the advertisement...If they werent so inexpensive i woul ask for my money back...BUT>>>you get what you pay for. But in this case i gave money away.
on August 26, 2013
It's funny to me how sad these are. They are the same cheap styluses you can find at gas stations or walgreens. Cheap, works on only half the phones, and 1 of 3 are pretty messed up on arrival. They worked fine on a few screens, but I'm probably just gonna aim higher next time. Okay good if desperate but just go to your local store.
on February 26, 2013
One of the pens was bent at the end, and they are all very short (maybe 3 inches?... I don't have them near me as I'm writing this). The metal is very light. I wanted to try a stylus for cheap to see if I wanted to get a better quality one, and I guess this is what you pay for.

I'll be much more careful when I order a larger, better quality stylus and will read the reviews carefully so that I'm not fooled.
on February 27, 2013
I ordered this set of stylus after receiving my pink & purples (which I love) My husband wouldn't like these colors so I got the Red, silver & black for him (thinking the product was the same); I was greatly disappointed. You have to press down so hard for the tablet to read it that I was afraid it would damage the screen; it may work with a different brand of tablet whereas it didn't work very well with my ASUS
on March 6, 2013
This product can be gotten at any local Walgreens or Walmart. The spongy tip is erratic when used with a Blackberry Playbook tablet. It also isn't responsive enough when selecting items close together on the screen. For some people this would work out well, for myself, It would've been better to stick with using my fingers on a touch screen.
on May 2, 2013
I was so excited to receive these. They look good enough but once I tried tbem on my tablet, it wouldn't do a thing! The "nib" just collapses when you press down and nothing happens . Im so tempted to send them back but they were only like a few dollars so I will eat the cost. I would not recommend these to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.