Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIRUGEAR Smoke Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on October 19, 2012
Money well spent. Have used the cover case with my Sansa Clip for about six months, and I'm very pleased with it. Adds a lot of protection to the player for a very small investment. Haven't had any problems with the "Lint Magnet" complaint voiced by a few other users. The skin does its job. Get one!
on February 6, 2011
There's not much to say about such a simple product. It fits my Clip+ very well, is easy to fit on, and protects it nicely. All the slots are there to access your USB port, memory card and jack for head phones.

Don't be put off by the "smoke" color - it really doesn't translate well in the photo and the "smoke" color isn't as intense as it looks in the Amazon photo. I have a black Clip+ but I don't see this cover being a problem on any color Clip+. In so many words, if the smoke color cover shows up with a free shipping deal, just grab it no matter what color Clip+ you have.

And this is the real silicone deal. It's soft and it's squishy. Some of the other Clip+ skins I looked at seemed to look like they might be stiff and more plastic like.

In all a good deal, and a lot cheaper than what you can get one for in retail stores.
on February 21, 2014
I purchased this silicone skin cover at the time I purchased a new MP3 Player. Since then, I have dropped my MP3 player while at work, but the silicone skin cover kept it protected. It fits like a glove and if you're as hard on your media player as I am, this is well worth the money.
on January 5, 2013
This very soft silicone cover fits like a charm. It is near perfect for providing a cover for the player. I would rate it higher if it covered more of the back, but otherwise it gets the job done done nicely.
on May 15, 2015
The case fits my SanDisk sansa clip plus well and seems to provide good mechanical protection. However, I would rate it as only fair for protection against sweat, which is important if you use the player for running and you live in a hot and humid climate. The microSD/microSDHC slot is cut out unnecessarily in the case, and there is a 2.5 cm-long cutout on the other side for the USB connector and volume controls (even though the volume probably could be adjusted through the silicone skin, without the cutout). So far, however, my sansa clip player has not sustained any damage from sweat. The Birugear case probably provides some protection from both trauma and moisture,but it could be better designed for keeping out moisture.
on July 18, 2014
While the case came in the wrong color (an opaque black instead of a transparent gray) I am still satisfied. It works fine and it has protected my player from water damage. I contacted the seller and they were willing to send me the correct case in return for the case they sent. I don't find any fault with the sent case, so it's good enough.
on March 7, 2014
I only had the pleasure of using this case for about 2 weeks before the SanDisk Clip it was protecting decided it didn't want to play nice, by not being recognized by Windows Media Player. I ended up purchasing a Sony MP3 player, and now sadly this case sits in a junk drawer, even though its not junk. I couldn't bear to throw it away.
on July 13, 2013
Not a whole lot to say: it's a piece of rubber that covers and protects the MP3 player. It's the perfect fit - doesn't slip. Provides complete coverage, with the exception of the display screen. All buttons/functions/features are still accessible through the cover. Does what it is supposed to do, at an inexpensive cost.
on December 24, 2014
This cover fits perfectly. All the cut-outs for the ear buds, mini SD card, charging port and volume control are precise. I highly recommend it to help protect your player. I didn't have a cover on my last one, I think it was adversely affected by sweat and eventually failed.
on August 9, 2011
Fits sansa clip+ perfectly, the clip in the back is accessible, very easily taken off and on, and keeps the memory card uncovered which is nice if you have to switch it out. The silicon is thicker than other cases I have. Love it! Got another for the 2nd sansa player I have.