Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 15, 2015
The case fits my SanDisk sansa clip plus well and seems to provide good mechanical protection. However, I would rate it as only fair for protection against sweat, which is important if you use the player for running and you live in a hot and humid climate. The microSD/microSDHC slot is cut out unnecessarily in the case, and there is a 2.5 cm-long cutout on the other side for the USB connector and volume controls (even though the volume probably could be adjusted through the silicone skin, without the cutout). So far, however, my sansa clip player has not sustained any damage from sweat. The Birugear case probably provides some protection from both trauma and moisture,but it could be better designed for keeping out moisture.
on July 9, 2014
The soft, silicone case for the Sansa Clip+ is simply what it says on the tin. When the product arrived some time ago, I received two of the cases (I'll assume the extra is a backup, but I'm grateful nonetheless), with no abrasions or tears to speak of, and upon equipping it to my player, it has done its duty, keeping it from breaking upon impact. The skin itself is thick enough to protect the player, without really hindering anything- though the buttons may take a slightly harder pressing, which is to be expected- and the colour is- once again- as it says on the tin, which is all I could ask for- honesty-wise- of a Sansa casing. It's cheap, it's guaranteed to do what its sole function states, so really the question is: why not get one for your clip?

Pros: Everything
Cons: Eventually it may start to wear down/tear, but that probably won't happen without misuse or time, the latter of which Im unsure of, so keep it from young children.
on October 19, 2012
Money well spent. Have used the cover case with my Sansa Clip for about six months, and I'm very pleased with it. Adds a lot of protection to the player for a very small investment. Haven't had any problems with the "Lint Magnet" complaint voiced by a few other users. The skin does its job. Get one!
3 people found this helpful
on July 18, 2014
While the case came in the wrong color (an opaque black instead of a transparent gray) I am still satisfied. It works fine and it has protected my player from water damage. I contacted the seller and they were willing to send me the correct case in return for the case they sent. I don't find any fault with the sent case, so it's good enough.
on February 21, 2014
I purchased this silicone skin cover at the time I purchased a new MP3 Player. Since then, I have dropped my MP3 player while at work, but the silicone skin cover kept it protected. It fits like a glove and if you're as hard on your media player as I am, this is well worth the money.
2 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2014
This cover fits perfectly. All the cut-outs for the ear buds, mini SD card, charging port and volume control are precise. I highly recommend it to help protect your player. I didn't have a cover on my last one, I think it was adversely affected by sweat and eventually failed.
on January 3, 2016
Great protection for you Sansa Clip from Scratches and Drops and Falls
on February 6, 2011
There's not much to say about such a simple product. It fits my Clip+ very well, is easy to fit on, and protects it nicely. All the slots are there to access your USB port, memory card and jack for head phones.

Don't be put off by the "smoke" color - it really doesn't translate well in the photo and the "smoke" color isn't as intense as it looks in the Amazon photo. I have a black Clip+ but I don't see this cover being a problem on any color Clip+. In so many words, if the smoke color cover shows up with a free shipping deal, just grab it no matter what color Clip+ you have.

And this is the real silicone deal. It's soft and it's squishy. Some of the other Clip+ skins I looked at seemed to look like they might be stiff and more plastic like.

In all a good deal, and a lot cheaper than what you can get one for in retail stores.
7 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2017
I have had this for quite a while now and the battery still last for ever. the perfect thing for listening to audiobooks when out for a run.
on May 21, 2014
These covers do a good job of shock protecting these players. They don't protect the player from moisture. Just shock and dirty hands.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.