|Item Weight||72.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches|
GTPOWER 5000W Peak 15000W Low Frequency SP Pure Sine Wave Inverter 100A Battery Charger Solar Converter DC 12V AC Input 110V, AC Output Split Phase 120V 240V AC Priority Battery Priority
- This low frequency pure sine wave inverter charger is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system,The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
- The inverter features an AC pass-through circuit, powering your home appliances from utility or generator power while charging the battery. When utility power fails, the battery backup system keeps your appliances powered until utility power is restored. When utility or generator power is restored,the inverter transfers to the AC source and recharges the batteries.
- The AC Priority and Battery Priority switch is SW5. When you choose battery priority, the inverter will inverting from battery despite the AC input. Only when the battery voltage is reaches low voltage alarm point , the inverter transfers to AC Input,charge battery, and switch back to battery when battery is charged full.
- AC Charger.The inverter is with a strong charging current of Max 120Amp and the max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a linear switch at the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.
- Appliance: circular saws, drills, grinders, sanders, buffers, weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors.computers, printers, monitors, facsimile machines, scanners.vacuum cleaners, fans, fluorescent and incandescent lights, shavers, sewing machines. coffee makers, blenders, ice markers, toasters.metal halide lamp, high pressure sodium lamp.Television.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
5000W Peak 15000W Low Frequency SP Pure Sine Wave Inverter 100A Battery Charger Solar Converter DC 12V AC Input 110V, AC Output Split Phase 120V 240V AC Priority Battery Priority Switch LCD Remote Control.
Continuous Output Power :5.0KW
Surge Rating(20s) :15.0KW
Output Waveform :Pure Sine Wave
AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
AC Input Voltage:110V
DC Battery Voltage:12Vdc
AC Battery charger:100±5Amp
Output Voltage Regulation :±10% RMS
Output Frequency :50Hz ± 0.3Hz/60Hz ± 0.3Hz
Typical transfer Time :10ms(Max)
Nominal Input Voltage :12.0Vdc
Minimum Start Voltage :10.0Vdc
Low Battery Alarm :10.5Vdc / 11.0Vdc
Low Battery Trip :10.0Vdc / 10.5Vdc
High Voltage Alarm :16.0Vdc
Low Battery voltage recover :15.5Vdc
Idle Consumption-Search Mode :25 W when Power Saver On
Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
Max Charge Power Rate: 1/3 Rating Power
Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up: 10-15.7V
Over Charge Protection Shutdown :15.7V
Remote Control :Yes
Bypass & Protection:
Input Voltage Waveform :Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
Nominal Input Frequency :50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
Bypass breaker rating:40A
Inverter Dimensions(L*W*H) :488*415*200mm
Inverter Weight KG: 46
Display :LED +LCD
Standard Warranty :1 Year
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
****** WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING ******
Purchased a 6000W unit, comes from China. I purchased one of these in Jun of 2017. I installed it a month later and it NEVER worked. Had an electrician finally look at it and run tests, it simply never worked. Went back-and-forth with this company for months. They kept stating they either found the problem or they were sending replacement parts, on and on. How could they find the problem when they've never seen anything. I've sent them pictures, you name it. Finally got Amazon involved, albeit a little too late - after three months of purchase date, even Amazon's warranty system won't work. I keep watching to see what goes on with this product and find here there are no reviews and it looks like it's advertised under a new company name. So I'm out almost $1000, they won't take it back, even after notifying them one month after purchase. I've read where others purchased this product and it worked fine, and I'm sure they did, but if you get a lemon, well...
DO NOT BUY. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT YOU'RE OUT OF LUCK.