|Item Weight||75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 22 x 52 inches|
|Item model number||GTSF101|
GTR Simulator - GTSF Model with Real Racing Seat, Driving Racing Simulator Cockpit with Gear Shifter Mount and Triple or Single Monitor Mount
- Precision-made supports for wheel and pedal supports
- Monitor, Steering Wheel, Pedals and Shifter is not included
- Powder coated Frame, Adjustable Racing Bucket Seats
- Shifter Holder is included
- Monitor Stand (Triple or Single)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
GTS-F. Joy blends artistry, agility, and a shot of adrenaline Launch of the new GTS-F Series A study in comfort and ergonomic precision, the GTR-F sport seat combine luxury and performance in equal measure. A new design features lateral stitching and GTR lettering, stylish complements to their racing-derived integrated head restraints and deep side bolster. The 4-way adjustable seat offers the key element of the ideal driving position. Pure comfort is always part of the GTR Simulator performance experience, and the exquisite finish of the GTS-F Racing Simulator out performs every expectation. Distinct style, The GTS-F has raised the standard. Developed entirely by GTR Racing Simulator, the GTS-F features its race proven technology. The GTS-F Racing Simulator has undergone thorough modification to offer greater driving enjoyment and conform in all driving situation, from the racetrack to rally. Stiffer elastokinematics, revised axle geometry, and larger stabilizer bar sharpen its agility and results in a stiffer and firmer feel. Peerless Performance The GTS-F adjustable racing seat conforms to your body to provide optimum support and exceptional comfort over long gaming hours. Live vicariously through no one. With sleek, modern style, the GTS-F Racing Simulator is replete in head-turning beauty, and, of course, incredible GTR Simulator performance. The GTS-F. Respected for its power. Admired for its style. Luxurious, spacious and incredibly distinctive – the GTS-F is based on the GTS Racing Simulator. Its signature GTR Racing Simulator design element makes this our most dynamic racing simulator yet. Specification - GTS-F * Length: 58 inches * Steering height: 22-24 inches * Total heights: 43 inches * Width: 23 inches * Gross Weight: 37 kg * Frame Material: Alloy Steel * Seat Material: Steel, Synthetic Leather * Seat is fully Recline-able * Seat Bracket Material: Alloy Steel * Table Material: Alloy Steel
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Assembly instructions could be better. Wheel mount has some flex. Diamond plate has no support near the pedals and will easily bend if you don't add support (1" square x 18" long piece of wood works well). Monitors are too far away. No place for keyboard/mouse without purchasing optional tray.
Biggest con; seat is very uncomfortable. I'm about 6' tall and 230 lbs and can't use the seat for over 30-45 minutes. It's too narrow and isn't padded enough. I ended up replacing it with a used car seat.
Pros - everything else. The seat is excellent. It adjusts forward and back and it tilts just like a real car seat. If I'm not mistaken, the seat is also leather. There is no cable management per se, but a couple zip-ties, and everything is nice and tidy. The whole thing is sturdy, and the diamond plate aluminum is a very nice touch.
If it weren't for the gear shifter not being adjustable, I'd give this thing six stars. My G27 fits it perfectly, and I did mount it permanent with bolts. The bolts are not included, and I'm not sure what size they are. So if you order this and want to mount your stuff, you need to get bolts first.
I was a little skeptical about this simulator because I was able to find little to no information about it online. Clearly, Playseat is the most popular brand for gaming seats and simulators, it is well documented and, for the most part, well received. I did see some gripes in forums about pieces not fitting together very well or how users had to hack the pieces to fit virtually any other racing controller brand that wasn't Logitech. My biggest turn-off to Playseat was how much I was looking at spending to get a "complete" experience; that is having the seat, LCD stand and the shifter, all at an additional cost. I decided to take an educated gamble with this simulator and I was more than pleasantly surprised. This thing is FANTASTIC!
- Optional GTR floor mat
- Thrustmaster T500RS + shifter
- 40" 1080p 120Hz LED; Samsung UN40EH6000 (perfect fit after trying smaller displays)
- PS3 Super-Slim
- HIDEit 3SS Mount - PS3 Wall Mount (pending; used for cable management)
*What I Like*
- Superb design; this thing fits together easily and elegantly.
- Everything feels rich and sturdy; particularly the seat.
- Fits the Thrustmaster wheel with no hacks.
- It is really beautiful.
- Truly adds to the gaming experience; full submersion.
*What I Don't Like*
- The Thrustmaster pedals needed a small modification; there is a top assembly toward the back of the pedals that I needed to remove in order to fit the unit within the simulator. This assembly is used to convert the pedals to a suspended position - like in GT racing and regular cars - instead of flat as in F1 cars. This is no big deal to me since I do not intend to change the default position.
- I had to exercise some ingenuity and attach the race pedals to the plate on the simulator with zip-ties to prevent any sliding. It really was not difficult, but the pedals will slide up and down the plate during intense racing (meaning as you get excited).
- There are no solutions for cable management. Some zip-ties would probably be sufficient but I think it would take away some of the overall elegance of this machine. I will post pictures of my finished solution with the PS3 I included within my setup details.
The diamond plate you see in the picture is aluminum not steel and bowed all the way to the floor, just from resting my feet there between when the races were loading.I had to add a support underneath after I bent it back into shape. Lastly... My TV didnt fit. A 42" Tv and required me to modify a TV mount I had to suit.
I play with my wheel at full force and I am heavy on the brake pedal. So the effect of which is the whole thing flexes a little bit. When I stomp on the brake my TV tilts a little bit because the whole frame is moving. Same thing with the wheel, at full force feedback (how I must enjoy to play) the arms flex and even this causes the TV to move slightly but you stay put. Its an odd effect.
It's not 100% terrible. Once I figured out how to correctly attach the seat rail adjusters (took 3 tries as the instructions are not very clear) and got everything adjusted. That is the best part of this thing you can get everything exatly where you want it. Tilt the pedals and adjust their distance. Adjust the seat distance and wheel height. I think the seat is great its very well made and comfortable.
I chose to give it 2 stars due to all the work I had to do, one tweek would be OK. But nothing fit out of the box, not one thing. Its a decent design, but its made to a price point. I think I am going to rebuild my racing cockpit out of marine grade plywood and re-purpose this one as a flight simulator.