[LIFETIME GUARANTEE] Cyberlandtron™ New Professional Stainless Steel Apple Slicer and Apple Corer Provides 8 Slices Heavy Duty Commercial Grade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHEST QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL APPLE SLICER AND CORER: This special apple and pear slicer by Cyberlandtron was built with the highest quality stainless steel that will beautifully slice your apple, pear, orange, peach or fruit into 8 different and perfect pieces!
- HANDLE PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR EASY SLICING: Nobody likes slicing apples or pears to be a hard task. With the Cyberlandtron apple and pear slicer rubber handle, it offers tremendous support so that even the most difficult apples and pears can be sliced through with ease.
- 8 SLICES DELIVERED IN ONE STROKE: Cyberlandtron apple and pear slicer help you to easily and quickly cut up your apples and pears, while detaching the core in one fell swoop. Now you never need to break out the kitchen knife on your apples ever again!
- STURDY & SHARP: Sturdy stainless steel blades make perfect slices in a matter of seconds.
Customers also shopped for
Bringing satisfaction to customers all over the country, Cyberlandtron™ Apple Slicer has entered a league of its own when it comes to apple and pear slicers. Customers rave about how it is the sharpest and most reliable apple slicer and corer that they have ever owned! And there are a couple of main reasons why that is. Life in the kitchen is so much easier when you use the accurate tool for the task! Cyberlandtron™ apple corer cuts out the core and makes equal wedges in one swift motion - a wonderful ease whenever you're cooking, baking, or preparing salads with apples. You See Cyberlandtron™ Apple and Pear Slicer was created an Apple and Pear slicer with high quality stainless steel blades and an handle that is both light and strong, so you can push through your apple or pear without any effort! Features: • Coring of the fruit and 8 equal segments in one action • Rubber handles for easy handling • Dimensions: 105 x 175 x 60 mm • Material: ABS, TPE, Stainless Steel Blade Assembly
Top Customer Reviews
Here are some tips to keep your freshly sliced apples and pears from browning.
Citrus or Pineapple Juice
What do these juices have in common? They contain citric acid, which prevents oxidation and browning. If you're going the citrus route, simply squeeze your lemon, lime, or orange directly onto the surface of the cut apple. Otherwise, soak the fruit in the juice. Whichever juice you use, be aware that it will impart a little bit of flavor onto the apple, so pick your favorite.
Salt & Water
Dissolve 1/8 teaspoon of salt into one cup of water, add your apple slices, let them soak for a few minutes, then drain them. Give the slices a quick rinse in fresh water after you drain them, so your fruit won't taste salty.
Honey & Water
Stir two tablespoons of honey into one cup of water and soak your apple slices in the mixture for 30 seconds. This works because there is a compound in honey that stops the enzyme responsible for oxidization.
I eat a lot of fruit so this really comes in handy. I usually cut my apples
as I prefer to eat them in small pieces as opposed to picking up the
whole fruit and biting at it. This cool gadget saves me a lot of time
as it cuts the apple into small even sections and removes the core
in just one motion. Most of the time it will get all of it but I did have
to remove a few seeds from some of the sections.
It is reall easy to use... all you have to do is place the tool on top of
the apple and press down, that's it and your apple is ready to eat.
I haven't tried on pears yet but assume it will work the same way.
It looks like it is built solid and will last but if not, it does come with
a lifetime guarantee.
Overall it is very effective and I would definitely recommend.
This product was provided at a discount in exchange for my honest
and unbiased review.
I was offered this product for free or at a deep discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased product review. Please let me know if it has been helpful!