Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS Women's G13537L Status Crystal Accent Multi-Function Gold-Tone Sport Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on May 20, 2010
For years I have worn a Rolex ladies president with a diamond bezel. However, as I have reached "a certain age", I can't see it without readers! Saw this and loved the large size. It's extremely fashionable! Can definately see without glasses. The funny thing is, everybody thinks it is real!! I have worn a chunky 14K gold bracelet with my Rolex for years and was woried that it would not blend with a gold-tone watch but the color is dead on. I'm very hard on jewelry so when I tell you this has with stood over a year of wearing everyday, you have to believe it is durable!! I bought an expensive Technomarine watch similar to this first and distroyed it within three months. Technomarine wanted almost a thousand dollars to fix so I bought this one and like it so much better. (I was pounding veal for dinner and the link shattered)It is large and does look like a man's watch, but isn't that why we purchase a watch like this? I am not large and very thin boned. My wrist is a little less than 6 inches and I wear a size 4 ring, so I'm teling you, this is perfect for anyone who wants a chic, fashionable look. The face and the crystal side bars take up my entire wrist, but as I say, that's the look that is in. I was afraid the gold would wear but I haven't has a problem. I do have minor scratches from daily wear, but that doesn't bother me and you can only notice if you look really, really close. I am ordering another and putting it up because I am afraid if something should happen to this one, I won't be able to replace! I did purchase a similar looking watch for my college age daughter, popular, expensive brand, for Christmas and guess what - in just 6 months the gold shows wear and needs to be replaced. For the money, the look and durability, I give this watch 5 stars and definately recommend...in fact, I'd better order one to replace my daughter's expensive watch too!!
on November 16, 2012
I was scared about the size and chunkiness reviews that said this was a men's watch, it isn't. It is big (just as they are using them nowadays) but not huge. Looks classy and delicate on my wrist but, if you don't like statement pieces, this is definitely not for you.
on December 14, 2013
I had this in silver and worn it alllll the time.... I also like wearing gold so I would get down when I couldn't wear my silver watch with gold.. so I bought it in gold too - problem solved!!! I LOVE IT!!! I get compliments from strangers about how good this gold watch is. I have only had it for a few months, however, judging on my silver one, it's still going to be in good nic a year on. Buy this watch, you won't regret it. I would have to question people's taste if they didn't like it. BUY BUY BUY!!!
on November 3, 2012
Again and again I have folks comment on what a beautiful watch I have! Everone thinks it is real! If you are looking for a larger face (whether because it is fashionable, or like me, your eyes aren't as good as they use to be!) this is a great watch. I have extremely small wrist but I I like bigger, chunky jewelry, so this watch is perfect!
on October 18, 2012
hello, the product is of excellent quality, looks much better in person. pulses finish is spectacular and the forage of the crystal is a good material, the packing is according to your design. I am very happy with this watch. 100% recommend buying him and I look forward to the seller. The shipping was fast and on time.
on May 13, 2007
This is a man's watch and so is it's partner, do not buy from this vendor, I have been unable to return this watch for a refund.
on March 5, 2015
I bought this watch for my wife January 28, 2012 and today it just stops. I guess was the battery, so i rush to the closest repair shop. Turned out to be one of the clock hands. I ask my wife and she said she never drop the watch or something. So the repair shop quote was $200 :) I guess i will looking to buy another watch now but not going to be GUESS!
So disappointed!!!
on January 17, 2015
I already have this same watch in silver color so I wanted to order it in gold tone..reading customer reviews, I was scared to order it because many reviews said this is a man's watch because of the size and weight, but it is just perception of people who don't like bigger watches. I have extremely skinny wrist and this watch looks perfectly on me, it's not too big at all. Also, I have read reviews saying this watch is not original and on some reviews people were saying that inner circles (which show day, hour and date) don't move indicating they are fake, so before purchasing I asked for confirmation from seller that this item is original and that inner circles are functional. And once I got this watch (delivery was made in one day), I was thrilled- it looks great and everything was perfect.

It would be great if people who had bad experience would write from who were they buying in order to avoid those sellers, I almost didn't order this item because I was afraid I will also get scammed.
on January 9, 2012
Months ago my wife was going on and on about this watch she had seen at a department store. It's rare for her to make such a fuss over a watch so I knew it would be a great Christmas gift. So I got this one from Amazon.

When she opened it up she was soooo excited. I was surprised at how beautiful it was and how large it was for a woman's watch. She took it to a local jewelry store the next day and had it sized for $3. She wears it all the time. She loves it.

Great watch!!!
on January 7, 2013
Well, I just want to say that is an excellent seller, the product arrived in the time stated and in the state that was displayed on the website, checked it, I'm satisfied with the product and most importantly it is the same as that ls shown in photos, the same color, flawless and in perfect condition