Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on June 26, 2013
Everybody is saying its the size of a men's watch, while it isn't dainty, its not huge, either. Its perfect. Its a birthday gift for my sister, I'm sure she'll love it. It is a bit heavy, but it is stainless steel. Does not come with a box, comes in a small cinch sack which was also very pretty.
on June 3, 2016
Perfect. Better than I expected. I got it for my beautiful girlfriend, she loved it and so did I.
review image
on September 6, 2012
This watch is gorgeous - big and sparkly. The pictures don't do it justice - the face is about an inch in diameter, so if you are looking for a "dad" watch with a girly twist, this is just the watch for you. It's nice and heavy, but not too heavy, sparkly, but not too sparkly. A great everyday watch.
on March 10, 2017
I really really LOVE THIS watch!!! Still wearing today
on December 27, 2016
Love this watch. Very attractive and durable. I've never owned a watch with a wide band like this but I really like it. I was looking for a watch that I can scuba dive with on vacation but not have to worry about getting too deep. I've been to 100' with this and not a problem. I've had many compliments and it looks good with everything. I like it so much that I bought another one incase something happens to this one.
on March 30, 2017
The outside box is a little bit dirty for the one i got....but interior is really need and clean........i love the watch which i will give present for my love :)
on April 17, 2017
i love it
on June 13, 2017
Broken
on March 10, 2017
I love this watch!
on January 10, 2016
Awesome watch. Bought it for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it! She is a nurse and loves the fact that the watch has a second hand. Beautiful piece of jewlery. Definitely a recommend buy