Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on January 21, 2015
I'm in love with this watch!! Not heavy, elegant, perfect for a skinny hand!! See photo!!
review image
on March 25, 2014
I haven't worn a watch in over 10 years and never had the desire to until I saw this one. Something about it reflected my jazzy style and stylish personality. It is a piece of jewelry that can be worn with work, casual and semi formal attire. When it arrived I was very pleased with it's brilliance and it was not clunky or overbearing in any way. Removal of the links is easy, breezy and after removing the link, I decided I liked the slack and attached it back with little to no effort. It has just the right hang to it without flopping around my wrist and hitting against anything. One of my most pleasing purchases. I would highly recommend it.
on August 23, 2014
I thought this watch was so gorgeous. Loved the link bracelet look. In 2 months the end link kept falling off making the watch fall off. So I had to pay to send it back to sequel for repair. Waited almost 2 months for it to be returned back to me. They were waiting for a payment to send it back to me. I moved from east coast to west coast. So they did not have my new number to tell me that I had to pay to get it sent back to me. They said that is why it was taking so long. But what I do not understand is that they have my email address why did they not contact me through email. Way before that I called to see why it was taking so long to be repaired. All I got was: we are working on it. Working on what? The link was never connected back to the watch making the watch way too small for my wrist. So where is the link that kept falling off?
$75 wasted and money wasted to send it to Connecticut and to send it back to Las Vegas.😡
on December 23, 2014
This is a beautiful and comfortable watch. I always prefer bracelet style watches over watches with a strap. I had an Amazon gift card for Christmas and used it for this watch; I would not have been able to afford it otherwise, and I was a little bit nervous about using over half of my gift card for it, but I am glad I did and I am pleased with this purchase. The face is large and I can see it easily, but it is just the right size for my small wrist and it makes a statement without being too bulky or too clunky. Love it!
on November 7, 2013
When I saw this watch, I loved it because it was not only a watch, but a bracelet too! When I received it, I still really loved the design but it was a little too large for my small wrist. It's heavy and a little clunky but I still like it. If you have small wrists, you may want to rethink
on April 1, 2012
Pros:
-Beautiful watch, gotten lots of compliments
-Easy to adjust the length of the bracelet
-Unique, "edgy" style
-Can go with dressy or casual outfits
-Only had it for a few weeks, but it seems pretty sturdy and well made. This watch is very shiny, and I was worried that it'd scratch easily, but it still looks brand new.
-Nice size/weight, but that's a subjective thing. I tend to like watches on the bigger side.

Cons:
None
on June 9, 2014
A nice smart watch which has drawn quite a few compliments from some who hve seen it on me. I was expecting it to be a bit daintier tho as shown in the image, and had ordered it to wear as an evening dress-watch which does nt serve it's purpose now, as it's too large for that. However, am enjoying wearing it during the day, tho it's a bit of a struggle opening the clasp when I have to get if off my wrist. All said and done, am quite happy with it and have no regrets ordering it on-line
on February 10, 2013
I gave this a five because it is absolutely beautiful and for me it does double duty as a bracelet!! The pic doesn't really do it justice. I have super-skinny wrists and always have to get links taken out of my watches but this watch has adjustable clasps so you can adjust it yourself. I only needed to remove one clasp, I tried two but it was too tight, if you have large wrists this might be a bit tight, I think Guess has larger versions of this watch. Buy it, you wont regret it :)
on June 27, 2012
Neither too small nor too big, it looks great on women of slender arms, there is a model that has a longer chain on the bracelet but it is too large, it is perfect!
on January 5, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend as a Christmas present and she loves it! I am more of the watch person and I love collecting them and as far as cheaper name brand watches go, Guess really does raise the bar. I own a Guess watch myself and im yet to have an issues with it and the same goes for this watch. Solid deal and i would recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.