Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 14, 2013
This product was terrible the white chain strap looks and feels so week. Seems like at anytime the watch will come apart. I am completely not happy with this product and would not purchase something like this again. The bezel of the watch is really nice looks very well crafted. The chain and links seem like they are really cheap made. I don't even know if I want to give this for a christmas present now.
on December 29, 2013
Bought it for my girlfriend and she love it. The white plastic band looks like those which made of ceramic which is really expensive. The silver tone and the crystal bits give a good bling under the light which makes it look expensive n elegant. Most important thing is she's happy. No regret buying it.
on June 7, 2011
i've wanted this watch forever- finally bought it. If your picture is showing a gold trim-it's not gold, it's all silver. I was confused as to why it changed. Keep in mind the bracelet is polycarbonate, not stainless steel. but you can't tell by looking at it; plus the polycarbonate won't scratch off, which steel ones do, therefore revealing the metal color underneath
on February 2, 2014
Simply beautiful and provides it purpose of telling time. It arrived in a beautiful Guess black bag that increased my rating because of presentation. I love the white band because it is different and the prices was great!
I always receive compliments on this watch when I wear it.
on October 26, 2013
The dial is awesome and that is why I bought this. But the chain is plastic and looks cheap. I had another watch from DKNY and it had marbles in chain. I was expecting same kind of quality chain but was light plastic instead. Overall not bad for the price but not as great as the pic.
on July 9, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for the EXACT watch I got a few years ago for Christmas - a link fell out and i couldnt locate it for repair so i needed a new one - this runs kind of big so you will have to get it sized.

Great watch and SUPER CUTE!
on November 20, 2012
This Guess watch has a cute design and apparently with great quality, this watch was bought for a gift, shortly after it bought so far everything is perfect, the woman who is wearing is very happy because it is a casual clothing perfection.
on August 29, 2012
courteous service, I really liked the watch, what I expected. gladly recommend it. 100% satisfied. the seller was always responsive to my questions. This watch is sold at a good price with very good quality in the material production.
on February 7, 2014
The watch looks great on my mom's wrist, it is pretty nice, light weight and I boughy it for a very good price.My mom is happy and I'm happy for her.
on April 30, 2013
I have the "Status Round" in black and I really find it comfortable to wear.
Large easy to read dial.
Lightweight too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.