Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 27, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! I have received so many compliments on it. It looks like a bracelet, which is exactly what I wanted. There are enough extra clasps to make it tighter or looser, depending on your taste (I made it looser to fit like a bracelet).

The watch itself and the clasps are heavy and thick; while the chains are sturdy but look feminine.

Love it! Hopefully it holds up to regular wear as I've worn it every day since I received it.
on June 2, 2017
Beautiful functional easy to adjust watch. Perfect fit fir a small wrist. Only gave 4 stars because I was expecting it to be a larger watch like many of the metal guess watches.
on August 1, 2016
I bought this watch for my wife. She used it very rarely but then all of sudden on of the chain broke from where it connects to main part. I contact to seller for anyway to repair it. Their only response was that the watch was purchased long before and no solution was provided. The product is supposed to have a 2 year warranty. The watch is beautiful but the seller is one of the worst!
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 24, 2017
I am in love with this watch. It's exactly what I was looking for. The bracelet band and adjustable links are perfect for my wrist. So many compliments already. It looks great on whether you are dressed up or casual. Definitely a great purchase!
review image
on December 28, 2014
Great watch easy to adjust wife loved it!
on July 13, 2015
Purchased to wear for my daughters outdoor wedding. Very pretty, received many compliments!
on March 25, 2017
Along with current price when you add the delivery charges the price seems too high, especially when you pay in Indian Rupees.
on December 4, 2014
Bought this for my sister and she loved it, beautiful watch only downfall was that its not water resistant.
on June 30, 2015
Loved this item. Very Stylish. I got this as a gift for myself but I know that it will work well as a gift for another. Wanted to get the rose gold, which was my first option but I'm very happy with my purchase.
on May 1, 2014
I did get this watch from my Sister. It look great as the Pics for nice price. Love the bag it came in , awsome.