|Price:||$66.50 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$48.50 (42%)|
- Round watch with textured outer dial featuring skeleton hands and day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- 44 mm silver-tone metal case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with silver-tone links and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Define your time with a stylish Men's GUESS Watch that's Perfect for Women too!Japanese Quartz Movement with 24 Hour International Time FunctionCase diameter: 43.5 mmMulti-Function Dial with both Day and Date feature to help you keep track of the daysDurable mineral crystal protects watch from scratchesWater resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Guess Watches is a timekeeping accessory company with a focus on lifestyle-driven fashion. Guess Watches launched its first collection in 1983 with a line of men’s and women’s fashion watches. Constant attention to new ideas and cutting-edge design keeps the brand relevant to today’s trends.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G3LST76
- Item model number: U0366G2
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||GUESS|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Item weight||3.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please keep in mind this is my first non metal band watch so I my review may not have as much merit as some other reviews, however, I do really like watches.
This watch feels a little cheap at the exterior face level. I would say it is comparable to a 20-30 dollar watch that you might find a sears.
The details of the frame under the glass are decent. The hands themselves look cheap, but I do like the details of the face.
The band actually feels really nice. I was worried that the blue would look ugly in person but it is actually pretty nice. It is odd that the metal on the band is only present for two links worth on either side of the face, but it does not look too bad.
I will say that it feels a little tight. I still have a few links left on the band, however the band doe snot go much further, and because of this one of the links that I am supposed to slide the band under moves around and bothers me.
Overall, I would say that this watch should probably retail for about 50 dollars, maybe as much as 65/70 given the brand name.
I would say the watch as a whole is nice, but over priced.
its a guess watch made in china better you wait for a proper discount and buy it.