Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on May 1, 2015
I'm 5'4" with small wrists, and this is how it looks on me. I had four links removed for $10 at a local Jeweler.
I've been using it for a few days. It matches my silver earrings well, and it looks beautiful. It is a bit heavy.
I will update accordingly.
review image
on July 11, 2017
Hello, I am writing this from Ireland and for what it's worth I rarely if ever leave reviews about anything but felt compelled to leave one in this case. I purchased this watch in Nov last year and date of arrival was at the latest 29 Dec '16. Within a few months the watch stopped working. I replaced the battery but it kept going slow always giving the wrong time. Contacted NJ watches on 22 Jun'17 and this is the response I got
Hi,
so sorry that was over 6 months agao. I am unable to help you past the 6 months point. sorry!
I mailed back obviously as could not believe this response and they mailed back saying I could take it up with Guess. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe this is within the 6 months. I mailed back again but got no response. If you would be happy with this level of professionalism then by all means purchase this watch. I myself find this beyond unprofessional. Even how the response was worded should ring alarm bells. The watch I received is inferior and I would advise anyone not to part with their hard earned cash purchasing one.I am so annoyed that they can get away with this or think they can. I will continue leaving this review until something is done about this. I will be contacting Guess as well but here's hoping it actually is a Guess watch. Giving even 1 star pains me.
on July 6, 2013
it was much smaller than expected, but otherwise the product looks fine for me. I think that the picture posted for the watch is misleading. hope that help.
on February 1, 2017
Need to contact seller. Do not see a provision for this. Watch has stopped working.
on May 13, 2017
Good buy.
on June 19, 2015
The inherent quality will be tested by time.

Our comment on its appearence is;
The watch has heavier handfeeling. Although there is also choice of golden color available, we prefer this low key matt silver color. The watch has a concise style without any vulgar garnishments.

The sketch on website has correctly show the watch size on normal wrist, very helpful .
on October 10, 2015
Bad quality. The watch itself looked nice. The contrast of hands against the dial is very low - hence bit difficult to read time.
One of the link from the bracelet - link closer to the face, started coming out - the pin pushes out after a day of wearing. Had to kind of "bang" that in. It had stayed in for a while and after a week comes out.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2017
In few days of use it lost one of the little stones....
on April 27, 2015
excellent product. I'm coming in time
on December 10, 2014
This watch is beautiful. I love it! Just need a little adjustment but other than that,it's perfect for me.