GUESS Women's U12640L1 Rocker Glitz Multi-Chain Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Silver-tone watch featuring rectangular dial with linear pattern, crystal-set bezel, and triple-row curb chain bracelet
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features jewelry-clasp closure, self-adjustable bracelet, logo at 12 o'clock, and textured crown
- Water resistant to 10 m (33 ft)
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from GUESS
Define Your Time with this GUESS Brilliant Rocker Metal Silver-Tone Crystal Watch with Self-Adjsutable G-Links
Guess Watches is a timekeeping accessory company with a focus on lifestyle-driven fashion. Guess Watches launched its first collection in 1983 with a line of men’s and women’s fashion watches. Constant attention to new ideas and cutting-edge design keeps the brand relevant to today’s trends.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.1 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00592QIWI
- Item model number: U12640L1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||GUESS|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||39.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||34.5 millimeters|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||33 Feet|
Top customer reviews
If you look at the purses from Guess you will know what I am talking about, PU bags with cheap, shiny metal pieces stuck all over the place.
This watch has 3 chrome plated metal chains, looks like some thing on a dog's collar. And the watch itself is a cheap glass with more pieces of cheap glass embedded around it. It looks disgusting! The much touted "removable clasps" are a security hazard. Have you ever seen a tissot or rado or baume mercier this feature? No! Because each clasp is weaker compared to a solidly set pin in a traditional watch bracelet! And this watch has 3 such removable clasps.
And guess what, when the watches arrived, my friend promptly put this aside and laid claim to the tissot that came in the package. She is not really interested in it when she touched and felt it!
If the glass were good quality, the crystals were swarovksi or some thing better, if the bracelet was classy... it might be worth a 2nd glance. But this is exceedingly cheaply made in China, and it is utterly pathetic!