Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on December 2, 2015
HUGE holes in the jeans. I am debating on if I should send them back. The holes in the photo are much smaller as other reviewers have stated. Also, this is not a "Super skinny" jean on me. They are lose around the ankles, again, as other reviewers have stated. Actually, I have another pair of dark wash super skinny jeans from Guess and the ankle area is nice and small and not bunchy. I am not sure why these jeans are so lose. They also bunch up at the back of the knee a bit. I am 5'2, 120 points and wear a size 25. They fit perfectly. The wash is ok, not super slimming looking. The stretch is ok, not as stretchy as I prefer since I go up and down about 3 pounds on average. I would probably not buy this particular pant again, I have 4 pairs or Levis that are better then these in comparison that I purchased at JC Pennys. These guess jeans are just OK.
on April 19, 2015
These are so cute. I received so many compliments. I am 5'6 and 150 lbs. I'm planning on losing 10 lbs but I ordered the 28. They fit perfect. They loosen up a bit but not too much. I could have probably ordered the 27 but I'm fine with the 28. You will love these pants. Adorable. :)
on October 21, 2016
Love these...in every way..fit, comfort and style
on April 29, 2016
LOVE THESE JEANS!!!!! comfortable casual fit!
on December 17, 2016
Fits perfect but looks different from photo...
on September 19, 2014
I love these jeans. Fits true to size. Very nice material. They look very nice on. Again you can dress them up or casual day time look
on March 21, 2016
I like it
on May 21, 2014
I love these jeans and as a woman having to send them back for a smaller size is always good but the reality is I didn't lose any weight so I think they run a tad big. But I got them in the 31s and they are very comfy yet hot with heels!
on September 2, 2015
It was OK, but I didn't feel very comfortable on them, so, had to return.
on July 22, 2014
They loosen a bit by the end of the day but I absolutely love them. So comfortable and so cute with just about anything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.