Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on February 11, 2013
I loved it. The product review of the watch being big was accurate. It helps to add that if you are 6.0 to 6.5 inches wrist women then, be ready for having a watch that looks bigger than what one might expect. It is a showy watch.
on May 2, 2013
I am soooooo happy I purchased this watch,it's awesome,once twice I wore it n everybody luvs it.i woman even approach me asking me where I bought it from..it's a vry good buy ..
on September 21, 2014
This watch stopped working about two weeks after be delivered. I replaced the batteries twice, but it didn't work. Until now, the watch has not worked. I wonder if you could help me with this trouble. Thanks.
on March 1, 2013
arrived on time ..this is a beautiful watch.. great price ..i bought this for my sister.. and she absolutely loved it!!
on June 11, 2015
it doesn't stay on.. clasp keeps opening
on June 18, 2016
I bought this for my wife, and she absolutely loved it! GUESS Women's U0024L1 Dazzling Silver & Rose-Gold-Tone Sport Watch
on February 21, 2014
this watch is so BEAUTIFUL...all the bells and bling to die for... its one of this nices watches I have ever seen.. this same watch I seen at elder beermans and they wanted 140.00 ... alot of my friends thought it was like a 300.00--400.00 watch... ca't say one bad thing about tyis watch... hope this helps anyone who loves this.
on January 18, 2013
fell in love with this watch when i was doing some online christmas shopping...and just had to have it...the watch is heavier than i expceted it to be but that isn't a bad thing, i was also expecting the rose gold part to be a little more rosier but its hard to match everything from a picture...very happy!!
on February 21, 2014
This watch is georgious! love the size and color of the watch, I set it and it is working fine. I have to get a few of the links removed, even though I have a large wrist, it is still too large.

JamQueen
Miami Gardens, FL
on March 16, 2013
it's a awesome watch, when you see it you fall in love. . . . . . . . .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.