Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GUESS Women's U13624L1 Active Shine Multi-Function Rose Gold-Tone Sport Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 26, 2012
The watch is beautiful but her pulse lost color with only two uses. I want to know what is the warranty for the product in my country. (Colombia)
on February 10, 2015
I love the watch but it did not come with instructions or a manual. I went to the website as directed but found no info to assist me other than pulling the crown out to various levels to set the chronograph. I cannot set the chronograph on this watch after multiple attempts so it appears I am going to have to send it back. I hate it. I love the watch
on January 27, 2016
I received as a birthday gift, LOVES it. I did have to take to a jeweler for sizing and so glad I did as it did take some time to get the watch to fit just right, the clasp is a little big so it made a little hard with sizing as my wrist are tiny. They have this listed as a women's "boyfriend" watch but I think it's more a Unisex watch as it is on the bigger side. I LOVE the watch, after sizing it was PERFECT I would highly suggest don't try sizing yourself.
The Rose gold is BEAUTIFUL not too overwhelming and has been holding up great for me. I've gotten lots of compliments while wearing this watch, even when not on people have asked me about it. The outer links are a matte finish and the middle links have a shiny finish. The 3 faces are Day, Military Time and Date, unfortunately no instructions came with the watch and I couldn't find any online, after thinking for a while I came to the conclusion I can set the day behind one to line up the date properly.The watch came in a nice box resting on a nice pillow.
on March 27, 2013
we swarched amazon for watches for about three nights after work and she picked this one and it is a very pretty watch,its well built and it looks great on her arm,it was reasonably priced and keeps good time.
on April 22, 2013
the watch is very nice, but I hate when it comes in that cheap looking pouch. I'd rather have it in a box to keep it safe when shipping/storing.
on March 4, 2013
Everything was OK with this product, good quality and good look, i recommend it for a gift to your girlfriend or wife
on April 1, 2013
Estoy mas que satisfecha con el producto. Es de muy buena calidad. Y exacto a las referencias de las fotografías.
on December 11, 2012
It was really just what I was expecting from this product. The site doesn't lie about it. For real !
on April 16, 2014
This was a gift for my wife. It's ok, not too big, not too small, curious gadgets, nice color, i hope the color doesn't fade.
on May 2, 2013
I bought it for my wife and she loved it... Well done product with good finishing and also Nice design

See 1 answered question