Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

• Customer reviews

on August 1, 2014
4 stars because it's so beautiful in person! The material feels cheap and it runs just a bit smaller.. Other than that it looks great!
on June 4, 2014
after two orders NEITHER size fits! there is no difference from the small to the medium! I am 5'3 122 lbs. According to the size guide I am a SMALL, NOPE small did not fit. Reordered MEDIUM and I am telling you its the same size as the small. waste of money and time. CLEARLY items sent from CHINA should NOT be sold to AMERICAN WOMEN bc they are on a whole different sizing system. Extremely agitated!
on May 22, 2014
After reading the reviews, I ordered a size larger normally I wear a small so I ordered a meduim. Upon receiving I realized it was A SMALL!! Therefore I double checked order and I DID ORDER A MEDUIM. Now normally I can make a small work if it runs too small. This small wouldnt even fit a 10 year old. I am VERY UNHAPPY AND WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING SHIPPED FROM CHINA AGAIN!!
on July 23, 2014
I was excited to receive the one piece bathing suit! It Is nice but unfortunately it is to small.. I ordered a medium which is my usual size but it didn't fit at all! Way to small!! My advice is if you order this product order a size or 2 up from what you normally wear.
on June 25, 2014
I am a size four with a C cup. The large does not fit my breasts as I either get underboob or I am hanging out all over the place on top. The suit could be really nice but their is not enough coverage for average sized women
on July 17, 2014
Ordered a small, but I received a med. Everywhere but the bust fit, that part was ridiculously small and I couldn't even fasten the hook at the back. Love the style but I wish it had a better fit.
on June 23, 2014
Too small. Bathing suit is very tight on my back and the cups are way too small. I did receive it way before I expected. I normally wear a medium which is what I ordered. It's cute but can't be worn.
on February 10, 2015
Way too small. Hard to put on, and the cups let everything fall out.
I even looked at the size chart prior, and ordered a size bigger.
on June 5, 2014
Unfortunately this bathing suit is too small and I won't be able to wear it, So very sad about that.
on July 21, 2014
It's. Not a bad swimsuit. Bra should hhave more stretch I'm little and it fits but would be much more comfortable if it was stretchier.