Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GV 8 Qt Light Powerful BackPack Vacuum Loaded
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand New powerful but lightweight (only 10 lbs) backpack vacuum loaded with tools and power head.
- Large 8 quart bag size.
- 4 Stage HEPA filtration.
- Comes with a 25ft cord.
- 2 Year Motor Warranty. Only buy from GreatVacs to receive Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GV 8 Quart Lightweight Household Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- Professional cleaning power built for household use.
- Ultra lightweight with thick padded staps for a comfortable fit.
- Keeps your air clean with a 4 Stage HEPA filtration system.
- Works great in homes wtih any floor type. (Low pile carpet, High Pile Carpet, Tile, Hardwood etc.)
- 8-Quart bag capacity is nearly 3 times the capacity as standard household vacuums.
- Designed with quiet operation in mind, for in-home use.
- A tool for every job in your home, with its 7-Piece attachment set.
- Compact design for ease of use and easy storage.
- Great for cars, boats, and RV's.
- Vacuum stairs in half the time and half the effort, compared to your standard upright & canister vacuums.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's a backpack
- Since it's a backpack, the handpieces are lightweight.
- The straps and back pad are not secure or comfortable.
- The plastic parts on the straps are prone to breakage, thus turning your backpack into a briefcase.
- Despite being very loud it has very little suction and can't pick up sand from a polished concrete floor.
- There's no cable management solution at all, so packing this vacuum up for storage is a mess.
- ***Greatvacs warranty is of no value - they expect you to pay to ship to/fro, even for do-it-yourself-able replacement parts.***
What a consumer unfriendly company with horrible products. Avoid them.
Now this vac is basically a commercial unit rejigged for home use and is missing some of the features you'd expect like a retractable cord, a motorized head etc... but makes up for it with an enormous amount of vacuum power, low noise and an extremely light package.
* Very light
* Very quiet, much quieter than the Kenmore canister I had prior to this.
* Telescoping steel tube
* The air powered power brush for carpets works well on low pile carpets.
* The main floor attachment head is fantastic
* Having the motor and exhaust up off the ground keeps the vacuum from blowing around cat hair tumbleweeds while you're trying to clean them up.
* Solid, simple latches and cover for bag changing etc... no flimsy but pretty hinged covers.
* Very powerful
* Comfortable to wear while working, comes with waist strap to take weight off of shoulders/back.
The less good:
* Attachments are just friction fit onto the tube, could be an issue years down the road.
* The pneumatic power head doesn't work quite as well as electrically driven ones
* Built in power cord is only two feet long - be sure to order a 13 amp or better extension cord too, 25ft works well for me.
* Impossible to not look like a huge dork when using it ;-)
The good points well outweigh the bad and it's currently offered a very good price, definitely worth the cost.
I'm completely sold on backpack vacs and this vac in particular. I love the way it looks. It's sleek, doesn't take up too much space, and is light enough to carry around comfortably. The straps could be a little softer since it chafes me a bit when wearing a tank top in the summer but it's not too bad. The wand is excellent and easy to adjust. I can get it nearly flat and very low to the ground in order to get under beds, which is incredibly useful for me. All of the tools that are included with the unit work well, with the exception of the turbo brush. It will do in a pinch but it will take forever to do even a 5 x 7 foot rug. You can opt for the more expensive model with the electric motor if you really need to use this for carpet or rugs. I'm just keeping my old hoover around for that.
In the first half of the video I give a tour of the unit and how it works. The second half is showing it in comparison to an upright vac with beater bars to show the difference on carpet. This isn't made for carpet but I thought it might be useful for people to get an idea of what's involved when using this unit on my runner.
Overall: I think this is an excellent backpack vac. Suction is very powerful and it has enough features for me to efficiently and effectively keep my house clean. I noticed it actually takes me a bit longer to vacuum now but it's only because the wand and attachments make it so easy for me to get around every little nook and cranny. My house has never been cleaner!
Edit: I forgot to add that the manual shows a blower tool instead of the turbo vacation attachment that now comes with the unit. When I first bought it I thought the blower nozzle was missing but it's just not included anymore.
Most recent customer reviews
you have to buy the handle as well.Read more