Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GV 8 Qt Light Powerful BackPack Vacuum Loaded
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand New powerful but lightweight (only 10 lbs) backpack vacuum loaded with tools and power head.
- Large 8 quart bag size.
- 4 Stage HEPA filtration.
- Comes with a 25ft cord.
- 2 Year Motor Warranty. Only buy from GreatVacs to receive Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 10 x 44 in||12.5 x 19.5 x 10 in||12 x 16 x 31 in||8.5 x 8.5 x 25 in||14 x 33 x 14 in||10 x 13.5 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||—||12 lbs||12 lbs||11 lbs||10 lbs||6 lbs|
|Additional Features||Lightweight and HEPA filter||HEPA filter||HEPA filter||Lightweight and versatile||Formidable tool for battling poor indoor air quality and Versatile||Portable|
GV 8 Quart Lightweight Household Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- Professional cleaning power built for household use.
- Ultra lightweight with thick padded staps for a comfortable fit.
- Keeps your air clean with a 4 Stage HEPA filtration system.
- Works great in homes wtih any floor type. (Low pile carpet, High Pile Carpet, Tile, Hardwood etc.)
- 8-Quart bag capacity is nearly 3 times the capacity as standard household vacuums.
- Designed with quiet operation in mind, for in-home use.
- A tool for every job in your home, with its 7-Piece attachment set.
- Compact design for ease of use and easy storage.
- Great for cars, boats, and RV's.
- Vacuum stairs in half the time and half the effort, compared to your standard upright & canister vacuums.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great Vacs came through as they advertise. The sent the correct extension tube out to me 2 day with a pre-paid return label. I would do business with them again.
Onto the vacuum. Works as advertised, good suction with a new bag which are not as big as a full size vac, but this vacuum is designed for home use, not commercial use. I do prefer a bag versus bag-less with a separate filers that continue to clog that need cleaned or replaced..
Not as loud as my floor model, didn't bother my ears during use.
Not heavy for me, but I am 6'1" and in good shape. My GF 5'11" also in great shape said "it was heavy" for her, so keep that in mind. You may need to take breaks, or use it for a short time the first time you use it and see if your back lets you know it isn't happy.
You will need an extension cord. I tested it will my 50' outdoor cord that I cleaned up. It was a bit too long and you can find yourself upstairs all of a sudden with cord wrapped about every piece of furniture downstairs.
This vacuum without a doubt will save us time and make cleaning easier and more enjoyable for us!
"I ordered this product with the "power head nozzle" after having new hardwoods installed in an effort to help make cleaning easier.
The product arrived with the wrong extension tube, thus making the vacuum unusable..
I have emailed their customer service and left a voice mail for them in their unattended phone line.
Disappointing after waiting this long for a $300.00 plus item that they can't pick the right parts..."
I purchased this vacuum from Great Vac about two months ago online in hopes it would provide better cleaning power than my hoover platinum and be a bit easier to manage in that i wouldn't have to pull it from room to room (like the vac I gave to my brother) as I cleaned. Shipping was speedy and everything was in the box as pictured. Upon opening i realized that the bags were much bigger than the bags i use in the hoover I currently own which was a great thing as I go through a lot of bags for the hoover. I also noticed that the hose and extension tube is constructed much better - which to me is a big bonus for years of durability.
For a small vacuum - this thing has a lot of suction. It easily tackles cat litter left on the tile and cement floors in the basement. The floor attachment is great for both tile and wood floors. With a flip of the lever on the top of the attachment you can go from tile to wood without scratching the wood. It took me a minute or two to realize the lever had the brush barrier pop out for wood floors. The rug attachment I would say could be better in that it doesn't have as many bristles on the rotor as I would like to have seen - but since the rug wasn't the focus for my purchase - I can live with it and stick with my upright Hoover for now. If the company comes out with an upgraded rug attachment or even a smaller rug attachment for smaller places like the car I hope they let me know as I'd be interested in purchasing.
The straps to put it on the back are well made and have velcro to firmly affix to your body. This helps keep the thing well balanced on your back. It will take a bit of getting used to when you move around because its easy to forget its there and you can bump into doorways or other things if you are not attentive to the space you need as you work through the house. Same thing with the car which has even smaller doors - it was great this weekend for cleaning the car but I had to be sure my body was lowered sufficiently to keep from hitting the top of the car door frame. It shows scratches relatively easily - but since its a vac and not a wall hanging - who cares....
In addition to wanting the better rug attachment - I would say that a nice bag to house all the attachments would certainly have come in handy. That issue was solved with a 99 cent grocery bag that I bought at Trader Joes. All attachments were thrown in and its hanging on a hanger in the closet for when I need it.
All in all - i'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it.
1. Powerful enough suction.
2. Not excessively heavy
3. Compact enough
4. Plastic (fire?)wall at an inch distance between vacuum and your back, any heating is not felt
5. Can be used to blow (reverse direction) apparently, although, I haven't tried using it this way
6. Electric nozzle has safety (stops working when sucks in a rug and gets stuck, requires to be reset using a button on the top of it
7. Variable length handle/tube, handy
1. Tubes/connectors build quality is not the best (small air leaks at the connectors).
2. The electric nozzle connector rotation range is limited in both axes: up/down/pitch is limited (lifting the front of the nozzle when going under some furniture,etc), handle/yaw is 90 degrees (to the left) instead of 180 that one would expect.
3. Electric nozzle is powered independently from main power, forcing user to use 2 different power switches to turn vacuum on/off
4. No extension cord (this isn't such a bad thing, but it would be nice to have an automatically extending cord)
5. Requires bags, it would be nice to have the bagless version of this vacuum
6. Red. It would be nice to have a black version.
7. Power cabling sucks, I had to use zip ties to tie up the complicated cabling due to the power nozzle having an independent externally fed circuit.