2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
GV 8 Qt Light Powerful Backpack Vacuum Loaded
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Brand New powerful but lightweight (only 10 lbs) backpack vacuum loaded with tools and power head.
- Large 8 quart bag size.
- 4 Stage HEPA filtration.
- Comes with a 25ft cord.
- 2 Year Motor Warranty. Only buy from GreatVacs to receive Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GV 8 Quart Lightweight Household Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- Professional cleaning power built for household use.
- Ultra lightweight with thick padded staps for a comfortable fit.
- Keeps your air clean with a 4 Stage HEPA filtration system.
- Works great in homes wtih any floor type. (Low pile carpet, High Pile Carpet, Tile, Hardwood etc.)
- 8-Quart bag capacity is nearly 3 times the capacity as standard household vacuums.
- Designed with quiet operation in mind, for in-home use.
- A tool for every job in your home, with its 7-Piece attachment set.
- Compact design for ease of use and easy storage.
- Great for cars, boats, and RV's.
- Vacuum stairs in half the time and half the effort, compared to your standard upright & canister vacuums.
Compare with similar items
Atrix - VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart HEPA Bag 4 Level Filtration Attachments
Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum, Orange
Prolux 2.0 Lightweight Bagless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Corded Vacuum for Carpets and Hard Floors, Blue
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 13.50 x 44.00 inches||19.50 x 12.50 x 10.00 inches||20.94 x 7.75 x 12.50 inches||—||14.17 x 12.20 x 9.65 inches|
|Item Weight||19.80 lbs||—||—||9.00 lbs||8.29 lbs|
|Special Features||Lightweight and HEPA filter||HEPA filter||Versatile||bagless, corded||bagless, washable filters, no maintenance cost, large capacity dust cup, compact design|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's a backpack
- Since it's a backpack, the handpieces are lightweight.
- The straps and back pad are not secure or comfortable.
- The plastic parts on the straps are prone to breakage, thus turning your backpack into a briefcase.
- Despite being very loud it has very little suction and can't pick up sand from a polished concrete floor.
- There's no cable management solution at all, so packing this vacuum up for storage is a mess.
- ***Greatvacs warranty is of no value - they expect you to pay to ship to/fro, even for do-it-yourself-able replacement parts.***
What a consumer unfriendly company with horrible products. Avoid them.
I'm completely sold on backpack vacs and this vac in particular. I love the way it looks. It's sleek, doesn't take up too much space, and is light enough to carry around comfortably. The straps could be a little softer since it chafes me a bit when wearing a tank top in the summer but it's not too bad. The wand is excellent and easy to adjust. I can get it nearly flat and very low to the ground in order to get under beds, which is incredibly useful for me. All of the tools that are included with the unit work well, with the exception of the turbo brush. It will do in a pinch but it will take forever to do even a 5 x 7 foot rug. You can opt for the more expensive model with the electric motor if you really need to use this for carpet or rugs. I'm just keeping my old hoover around for that.
In the first half of the video I give a tour of the unit and how it works. The second half is showing it in comparison to an upright vac with beater bars to show the difference on carpet. This isn't made for carpet but I thought it might be useful for people to get an idea of what's involved when using this unit on my runner.
Overall: I think this is an excellent backpack vac. Suction is very powerful and it has enough features for me to efficiently and effectively keep my house clean. I noticed it actually takes me a bit longer to vacuum now but it's only because the wand and attachments make it so easy for me to get around every little nook and cranny. My house has never been cleaner!
Edit: I forgot to add that the manual shows a blower tool instead of the turbo vacation attachment that now comes with the unit. When I first bought it I thought the blower nozzle was missing but it's just not included anymore.