Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 2, 2016
This is a beautiful, unusual watch that tells perfect time. The numbers are large. The hands are very fine so sometimes I do have to look extra hard to see them. Fantastic unusual watch of fine quality. I am enjoying it immensely.
review image
on December 2, 2015
This watch is for a very large person. The face is big and vey heavy in fact the face covered the entire top of my arm!
What I did like was the look of the face of the watch, the numbers and the dial. If it had been about a quarter of the size
I would have loved and happily worn it with pride.
on April 27, 2015
Item delivered well in advance(6 days), packaging was good, watch is very nice, got international warranty card and extra leather band also, diamonds are very small, will update performance of the watch later.
on July 5, 2016
on January 14, 2016
That's great
on March 15, 2016
1) The color is a "bright" gold that looks a little cheap.]
2) The stem come out too easily on it's own. Several times in the 2/3 months I've had it, the stem is pulled out.
3) The closure clasp is a double clasp. I'd never had one before and it's awkward. Plus is pops open at least once a day.
The watch is pretty, but with all these annoyances, I don't know if I would buy it again. I paid $230 on a lighting deal (supposedly a $1000 watch). It is NOT worth $1000.
on January 16, 2014
I purchased this watch and came with the system broken, i can't return it because i live outside the US and i use a courier in Miami to get my products, so after a month i got the watch and i found out that the system was damaged, i couldn't set the hour so i didn't gift it to my gf, to make a return it would be literally impossible because it would take like 3 months, im living in a messed up country.
I can't say that it was the courier fault because it's one of the best and i have brought with them items valued for 5000$ and more and they are very careful, this is why it takes so long to get here. So in order to fix it i would have to pay a 100$ or a 120$ and i really don't want to waste more money. When i ordered this watch i paid 272$, i was thinking and did some research on internet and it did not convince me so i cancelled the order like 10 minutes after placed, guess what? They did not cancel my order and sent me this watch, i said ok i hope my gf likes it but sadly she didn't saw the watch, it would be embarassing, thanks GV2.
on November 27, 2014