- Frequency range: 9kHz ~ 3GHz
- Gain (Gp): greater than 15dB; typical 20dB
- Output 1dB compression point (P1dB): greater than +13.4dBm; typical +16.4dBm
- Standing wave ratio (SWR): less than 1.2:1 ~ 2:1
- 3rd Order intercept point (IP3): greater than +24dBm; typical +30dBm
Have one to sell?
by GW Instek
GW Instek GAP-802 20dB Typical Preamplifier for GSP Series Spectrum Analyzer
|Price:||See price in cart|
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Tequipment.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||GW Instek|
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Frequency range: 9kHz to 3GHz. Gain (Gp): greater than 15dB, Typical 20dB. Output 1dB compression point (P1dB): greater than +13.4dBm, typical +16.4dBm. Standing wave ratio (SWR): less than1.2:1 to 2:1. 3rd Order intercept point (IP3): greater than +24dBm, typical +30dBm. Noise figure: greater than 3.7dB, typical 3.5dB. Device current (Ic): 76 to 85mA, typical 80mA.
There are no customer reviews yet.