GYMAX Dual Shot Basketball Arcade Game, Folding Electronic Basketball Game for 2 Players with 4 Balls, LED Score Board & Arcade Sound
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Electronic Scoring and buzzer】: Electronic Score Board With Dual Display.Infrared Optical Sensors Provide Accurate And Fast Scoring.Sound Effects Create An Entertaining Atmosphere And Give You A Real Arcade Experience
- 【Double Shot Electronic Basketball Game】: Comes With 4 Rubber Basketballs, Two Hoops, And An Electronic Scoring Board. Infrared Optical Sensors Provide Accurate And Fast Scoring.
- 【Last Long Using】: Made Out Of Durable Powder Coated Steel, This Item Is Durable And Sturdy. Perfect For Rooms Game, And Parties For Kids.
- 【Dimensions】: Overall Depth - Front To Back: 80",Overall Width - Side To Side: 42" ,Overall Height - Top To Bottom: 81" ,Size Of Backboard: 40"X30"X0.3"(LXWXH) ,Diameter Of Basketball: 6.7",Package Include: 1 X Double Shot Electronic Basketball ,4 X Ball 1 X Inflator ,2 X Hoop ,2 X Net ,1 X Scoring Display (Battery Not Included) ,2 X Sensor
- 【Space Saving Design】: With The Feature Of Folding, You Will Save A Lot Space When You Do Not Use It. It Can Create An Entertaining Atmosphere In Your Home And Enjoy Game Time With Family And Friends.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly was about as I'd expect. Mostly clearly labeled. I'd recommend getting out your socket set rather than relying on the included wrench. Also: I ran out of washers (at least partially from use where I wasn't supposed to, but I have no explanation for the rest)
I have not put in batteries; so I cannot review the scoring system except to say that the mechanism to detect when a ball goes through the hoop constantly befowles the net. I removed the nets to make this work. That appears to be a flaw.
The fold-up ability is very nice. It makes it far easier to position in the room.
I do wish there were some options to adjust length. My 4-year-old cannot shoot from the line (I've ordered a second, smaller, single-hoop game for her).
Speaking of: the fabric doesn't always stay taught enough. The balls can end up some distance away from the edge. Larger people will just reach in, but my 6-year-old has a bit more difficulty (my 4-year old cannot at all).
It's a good product. There are a few things I worry about being functionally durable (only had a week); mostly the material that returns the balls. It's been a ton of fun for the kids.
Assembly -although the instructions are easy to follow, it does take a while to assemble. My sister-in-law and I timed ourselves and it took 1hr 40min. We did get our own hand wrench to hold the nuts in place while we used the provided Allen wrench. The provided wrench is way too tiny and kept slipping when we were attaching poles together.
Size -it is quite large once assembled but the ability to fold it up and lock in place is definitely a nice feature. The backboard side is at least six feet tall. I am 5'3 and could not reach the top of the backboard to put the ball return straps on.
Durability/Noise -the backboard is made of particleboard so the noise of the basketballs hitting it is a very loud thud, but that is to be expected with a basketball game. I feel like for the age of the kids I bought it for (8 and 10), the set-up is durable enough to withstand their constant play.....at least for a while.
Scoreboard - I already mentioned it needs three double-As to work; however, make sure you read the instructions on how to use it. We thought it was broken at first because the visitor side would not come on. We turned it off and turned it back on -then followed the instructions and it worked perfectly. You can turn it off to save battery when not using it, or it will go off by itself after 15 minutes of unuse.
I agree with the other reviews about the net getting caught in the score sensor, but again, for the price and fun, it is a minor set back that you can work around. I would buy this again.