GYMENIST Safe KIDS TRAMPOLINE Portable & Foldable - 36 Inch. Durable Construction with Padded Frame Cover and Handle Bar - Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use / Lifetime Warranty
- Assemble in minute - No bungee cord and mat is already pre-assembled / FREE carry and store bag included!
- Helps promote active play in children and improve motor skills, confidence, coordination, sensory processing
- All US safety standards approved,including ASTM CERTIFICATIONS & HR4040
- Adult supervision required. Max 150 pounds. Age 3+
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Trampoline has a durable mat and tubular steel frame with a durable coated finish.
- For extra safety, the padded cover around the mat cushions the frame and prevents children from stepping through the bungee cord.
- Don’t be fooled by its easy open and close mechanism – this folding trampoline supports up to 150 pounds!
- Easy for travel or quick storage, just fold up the frame and close it!
- FREE storage and carry bag included!
- Improve motor skills, confidence, coordination, sensory processing
- Aid lymphatic circulation, as well as blood flow in the veins of the circulatory system
- Stimulate the metabolism, reducing the likelihood of obesity
- Trampoline exercise can strengthen bone density as well as muscles. Increased bone density helps to prevent broken or fractured bones and osteoporosis
- Because a trampoline teaches muscle control and coordination, many children see an improvement academically when regular use of a trampoline occurs.
- Height: 32" / Diameter: 36" / Weight: 14 pounds
- Folded: 17" x 5.4" x 15"
- Handlebar height: 23"
- Height from floor to bouncing surface : 9"
- Super easy to assemble, the mat is attached to the bouncing frame so all you need to do is
open up the frame, screw on its 6 legs, and bold on the handle (Adult assembly required).
Trampoline is safe for kids ages 3 years and older to use
- 1 Year Warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 264 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found this trampoline easy to put together in about 10 minutes. All the parts fit together nicely, the materials are high quality and I've had no regrets buying this brand. I would recommend it wholeheartedly!
Only downside is it is very light and if you have a hyper kid, it may leave the floor rocking forward a bit and scare you. 👀
For high energy bored kids stuck inside due to weather, this is perfect!
Other than that, it's been fun for my kids to play on.
What you should do:
1. Open it up.
2. Put on the blue covering. There are holes cut into it that line up with the slots for the legs and the handle. The holes for the handle brackets should be pulled completely over the bracket and the threaded nubs just poke through a bit. Makes it much easier.
3. Then screw on the six legs.
4. Finally attach the handle and you're good to go.
Some reveiws talked about folding it up to transport. This is pretty well put together and will require taking it apart to fit into the "travel" bag. I have no intention of traveling with it so was nervous that it was unsafe if it folded up, so I was pleased to see it wasn't easy and seems quite sturdy. Frankly the travel bag seems like a waste,like but I'm sure I'll find another use for it.
Now I'll see how my 2.5 yr old likes it and how it performs.
5 star review so far though it's not really hard to assemble, will update as needed with use.
It's been a week and my 2 year old really enjoys it. It's a good redirection when he starts jumping on the couch. Admittedly the first 3 days it got a lot of use but now it's more infrequent but that's to be expected with two year olds. If it helps he is 36" tall and 32 lbs and it has no trouble staying on the carpet floor.