We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- ❤SPECIAL NOTICE: thanks to a large number of customers for size suggestions, we have improved the size（Only change the US size name corresponding to the CN size, so old customers please continue to buy shoes according to the CN size mark marked in the shoes）. New customers please be sure to check the size chart provided in the Product Description to choose the shoe size. CONVENIENT: Slip on design is convenient for user to put on and take off
- COMFORTABLE: Soft MD outsole provides an exceptionally lightweight and comfortable with excellent bounce-back and durability. Memory foam stabilized insole help relieve heel and foot pain, reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot, provide excellent arch support for flat feetinsole
- SECURE FIT: Breathable and durable Knit upper with wide width toe box and good stretch allows the foot to secure fit
- NON-SLIP: PU outsole provides exceptional traction
- SUITABLE FOR: Walking, outdoor, nursing, work, plantar fasciitis, shopping, workout, travel, long standing, orthotic, casual and trend any occasion ect
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GZTEESER Womens comfortable sneakers nurse shoes slip on walking shoes work shoes plantar fasciitis shoes. Comfortable, easy to pull on and take off, secure fit and fashion, good for walking, outdoor, work, shopping, travel, long standing, nursing, casual and trend occasion etc.
- Package Dimensions : 11.2 x 6.6 x 3.2 inches; 1.15 Pounds
- Item model number : G4-NBXX2089FBA-Black-42-
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 27, 2020
- ASIN : B0897R6GQ6
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #388,271 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By deb on June 29, 2019
By MARIA on June 3, 2019
By Janette Roquemore on January 2, 2020