Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Yo Gabba Gabba Bath time Fun Bath Buddies
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on April 14, 2012
I hate to come here and get uppity, but I feel like my review bears a considerable amount of weight compared to the others here, when you take into account the fact that I am coming back after owning this product for FOUR YEARS to see if I can order more! These were given to my daughter when she was two. She is nearly six now and she has used these in every bath she's had in all that time. The main characters didn't last long, she was two and liked to chew on them. Eventually she bit their heads off, but the small creatures, the "land" pieces, etc, have all been going strong this entire time. After today's bath cleanup I noticed that they were starting to develop a brownish patina, likely from hard water, and decided to finally throw them out. But then I felt sad and decided I want to order more. So let that be a testament of a satisfied customer, mom AND kid!
on April 16, 2009
Its made of a durable foam like the type they use on foam beach sandles. Its great if your kids like the tv show. The kids knew all of the characters names and the other figures names. It is entertaining to them and worth the price to me.
on December 27, 2010
I got this to use as cake decorations for my daughter's birthday cake and they were perfect. The set comes with the main characters and lots of their little friends and pieces from the set/landscape. My girls love them and play with them in and out of the bath.
on November 25, 2011
My daughter loves the Yo Gaba series and characters. We looked forward to her playing with the Yo Gaba Bath toys. We ordered these in September. It is November. The toys color is coming off and they are just white foam now with scraps of color - awful!! Aren't these supposed to be bath toys? I wish I could return these and get a refund.
on January 18, 2016
These little buggers are the niftiest things I think I've ever seen. Whoever cane up with the idea of "bath magnets" was a GENIUS! So these are is s piece of foam that basically suctions to the side if the tub or shower. I bought the Yo Gabba Gabba ones for my niece and she absolutely LOVED playing with them. In not 100% sure but she's 6 years old now and I still believe she occasionally plays with these. They definitely have held up over time and don't seem like they plan on wearing it anytime soon. Definitely a great way to spend your money, lasts forever!
on July 20, 2012
I purchased this for my 2 year old who's a big fan of the show. I read some reviews about the color image coming off of the foam pieces but we've kept ours in his tub for 5 months now and they still look as good as when we bought them (with the exception of the Boom Box which has his teeth marks on it). We haven't had any problems with the pictures coming off even though he bathes with them every day. He still hasn't tired of playing with them since he likes the show so much.

The only negative I can think of is that the larger/longer pieces may start to warp slightly which will prevent them from sticking to the wall since less surface area is making contact with the wall. This can be quickly remedied by bending the piece back into shape.

For the price and fun factor, I think this is one of the best bath toys you can find for a fan of Yo Gabba Gabba and would highly recommend it.
on January 11, 2012
I ordered these after weeks of puzzling over how to do a quick/easy/cute/affordable cake topper for a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. They are the perfect size to top a sheet cake (I'm going to stand them upright), and the best part is that they won't be wasted like cheap plastic cake toppers--they'll turn right around into bath toys--and I can order a cheap sheet cake from Sam's and not spend a fortune on a decorated cake at a bakery! They're made of two layers of thick, durable foam but they're not too heavy. They're really brightly colored and actually a little bigger than they look in the picture. Very good product.
on December 19, 2012
I was completely angry to open my pack and realize that the laminate part had peeled off of almost every one of these. In other words the bright colorful character pictures peeled off the front and they are just plain whit yo gabba gabbba shaped bath toys. This was supposed to be a Christmas present and I dont have the time to send them back and get new ones. BOOOOOOO
on December 17, 2012
I am returning this, and am very sad to have to do it! Packaged in a clear bag, and I can see several pieces where the paint on the pieces is stuck to the inside of the bag and ripping off! I have not even opened it~don't think that the color will last long in the water since 4 of the pieces were ruined before they ever hit the tub! Hard to find Yo Gabba, but this was def NOT worth the money!
on July 16, 2013
I got these for my son's birthday and he was really excited to try them out as soon as he saw them. So I open the packet and found that a few of the pieces had the faces stuck/melted to the plastic packet the buddies come in. Toodee was completely ruined and as were Muno's rock finds and a tree but everything else was intact.

I was surprised by how many and the variety of characters they included from major to minor background scenery. Unfortunately they didn't stick like you see in the picture above but just as long as my son was having fun with them I didn't mind as much. Still I'm a bit wary of buying other yo gabba gabba toys as it has been a while since the show's been off the air.