It takes so long because only after 140 individual stages with 250 manufactured parts from 45 various materials does Gabor put its good name on products. As a manufacturer of quality branded products, Gabor strives to gain the confidence of the customer. A confidence the company earns through absolute transparency. All production processes and raw materials are strictly checked for their ecological impact and health benefits. Only the most comfortable shoe assures a conspicuous entrance. Gabor thereby maintains traditional handiwork, which in a time of industrial manufacturing processes cannot be taken for granted. Gabor develops a special last for each model, the "soul of the shoe." It decides the fit. In a second step, Gabor selects the most suitable, high-quality material, before carefully processing all individual 250 parts of the shoe together. It is the combination of the traditional craft for the cobbler, innovative technology a feel for fashion that Gabor's quality-conscious customers treasure and rely on.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B007PRYI04
- Item model number: 52773
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: