Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 15, 2014
I enjoyed the lecture very much in that Dr. Cousens gave very good information, showing microscope slides to demonstrate what he was talking about. I am a spiritual person, but not anywhere near or interested in the same type of spiritual practices as are depicted in this video, but for me it was very easy to look beyond that and garner the message that was for me in the lecture portion. However, when it comes to the cooking portion of this video, there really needed to be a lot more of it within this video. If I felt like the amount of cooking recipes in this video equaled what I feel should have been there for this price. It was the info contained in the lecture that brought the score to 4 stars.
on February 19, 2016
Dr. Cousens is the raw food Guru. I trust him above all others. Colubia Medical school graduate and raw food diet & research for over 20 years. Founder of Tree of Life Center. The proof is in the...raw food! Healed my Goant Urticharea and all other health issues & pain in body!
on February 4, 2016
I save my dad's life reading this book, he is able to get of diabetic medication only after 2 weeks of applying some of the knowledge from this book to his daily life :)
on August 9, 2014
Gabriel's work is always outstanding and helpful to living a better quality life.
on November 1, 2013
I have been a insulin dependent diabetic since childhood (a long time ago). This is would have been great in reducing my long term deterioration. I already had reduced my meat consumption and almost eliminated most manufactured foods from my diet. From rigorous testing measurements I made myself, I found that natural foods, no matter how much sugar they contain, spike my sugar levels less than manufactured foods (baked, fried, or roasted). This reinforces my own testing and this DVD provides incentive and recipes for further enhancements. The diabetic guidelines are wrong. Use this instead. I still partially cook my potatoes but eat less of them. White bread is the worst offender I am better off eating a tablespoon of sugar. Refined starch is terrible for me.
on June 27, 2013
He found fungus in the blood of patients that were not on his diet as seen through a Darkfield and Phase Contrast Microscope. To investigate this, I bought AmScope 40X-2000X Trinocular Compound Darkfield Microscope and AmScope Phase Contrast Kit for Compound Microscopes (super discounted). He photographed protits on the outside of cells. I ordered Protein Misfolding, Aggregation and Conformational Diseases to investigate the protits theory. He mentioned microrganisms in his patients blood when eating stored foods. New ones have been discovered in corn at 40,000X, see DVD B0096DP4CG Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives. I ordered The Fungus Link by Doug A. Kauffmann and Cancer Cause and Cure: How Mycotoxins Cause Cancer and Lower Cholesterol to investigate how the fungi byproducts affect the various systems of the body. He mentioned that similiar effects can be attributed to heavy metals and processed foods. I ordered How Toxic Are You? The Solution For Body Pollution for more details. Some people attempt to replace whole food with supplements. This debate is addressed in Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know About Vitamins, Minerals, and Their Effects on Your Health. He realizes that each persons metabolism works differently. For advanced readers, this is addressed in Metabolic Imbalances, pH and Ayurveda. The companion book for this video is "Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine".
on February 15, 2010
Watched it and I have to say I was not expecting a lecture.........bonus! Ver informative and not repetitive as the food word generally gets. Great insights. The video is a little old that is why a four star.
on September 12, 2009
This had very interesting reading, but some of the recipes were labor
intensive and needed equipment that was sort of expensive.
One recipe I tried did not come out quite as I had planned, but will
try it again, modifying it a tad. I guess I just need to get the hang
of what is going on and plan ahead of time, the recipes I would
be using during the week.
on October 26, 2013
Gabriel Cousens is a genius. I will be buying more of his stuff in the future.
Compelling arguments for live raw food. Recipes are demonstrated.
on March 1, 2015
Interesting health info, I liked it.