Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2013
I was there at this show, and I personally thought Gabriel's energy was a little low. He, Martin and some of the other comedians in his entourage were under the weather and not feeling well. You can hear it in Gabe's voice if you listen carefully. Martin was even encouraging Gabe to cancel, but I'm glad Gabe decided to go on with the show. Having said that I would rate this performance similar to his "Hot and Fluffy". Topics Fluffy covers include some of his experiences with local Hawaiian culture (including some hilarious references, i.e. "shootz & roger dat", "mahu"), his girlfriend, Frankie, and of course, performing for a prince in Saudi Arabia. All of it induces side-splitting laughter.

IMO, the "I'm not Fat I'm Fluffy" performance at El Paso was hands down the best which makes it extremely difficult to follow up. In "Aloha Fluffy", Gabe recycled some material from last year when I saw him in Hawaii, which was slightly disappointing, but hey, it's genuine Fluffy with Fluffy-delivered material. He can tell the same jokes and still make it funny as hell. One of the highlights of the evening was when G. Reilly told HIS side of the "racist gift basket" story. As Gabe puts it, this joke was 7 years in the making!

Overall, this was a great performance, and if you're already a fan, don't hesitate to get this DVD! If you're new to Gabriel's stand-up comedy, I would recommend viewing "Hot and Fluffy" first, followed by "Aloha Fluffy", and end with the best of them all "I'm not Fat I'm Fluffy". As long as you know beforehand that Frankie is Gabriel's adopted stepson, the order of events that unfold in Gabriel's life won't throw you off.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2017
I loved it. I had tears from laughing so hard. I even woke the dog with my laughter. I would suggest going to the bathroom first so you don't pee your pants when laughing. I highly recommend it.
on October 28, 2014
My oldest sons are very much into Gabriel Iglesias. My oldest purchased almost all of the movies that we were able to find on Amazon. This was a great buy being a blu-ray however I was surprised that it did not come with the DVD as most blu-rays do come with.
on November 15, 2017
Love The Movie it came on time and it works great
on March 1, 2017
Wife and I love this guy
on June 25, 2014
Another great special from Gabriel Iglesias. Not quite as good as "I'm not Fat...I'm Fluffy" but still a good experience. Brand new stories, along with a healthy dose of his life with his girlfriend and her child. Like his other specials, his comedy focuses on events in his life, stories of odd events he has experienced. Very little politics, no real controversy, and amazingly funny. His fast-paced and manic style is still very much in evidence, and his voice range hasn't changed, allowing him to continue his incredible imitations. Very good, for those who enjoy quick, vignette style comedy.
on June 27, 2017