- File Size: 803 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Incantatrix Press (January 15, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 15, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078RYLXPJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,223,581 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $2.00 (40%)
Gabriel's Naughty Game Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The remainder of the book is nothing but promo for other books.
I'm sorry, this book is just not worth the price.
I felt the story was well told but mostly sex. (Obviously, with it being so short...not much room for backstory or character development). This story would have benefited greatly if it was a full length novel. In the end (no epilogue) it just kind of runs down and fizzles away without the reader feeling much attachment to anything about the people or the tale.
I also think that if a quickread book is going to be priced at $3.41, it should at least be PERFECTLY edited. There were several misses and typos here. Not good enough!
This was a verified purchase.
Overall, it’s not a *bad* novella. It’s quick, dirty, and has the right amount of steam.
The blurb sounded interesting, but once you get into the book you realize it's far too short for you to really get into it. First off the "book" finishes at 85% according to my kindle; the remaining 15% is filled with plugs for the author's other books. There is no back story, no character development and no real connection built. We jump into Gabriel telling his girlfriend that he wants to watch her with another guy. Then we fast forward a day or two and to him actually arranging it. The relationship between Em and Gabriel isn't well developed in the story. There's hints of bedroom exploration previously in their relationship but it's not well explained. Then you have the introduction of Nye; we're told that Em is attracted to him and that Gabriel is aware of this. Why not build this up ahead of time? OR perhaps give some flashbacks to awkward moments between the two in the past?
Okay...then you have Gabriel and Nye....that was a surprise but not bothersome. What was bothersome is that it felt completely out of left field. There was no development of that attraction or discussion whether each had experimented previously. Based on how it happened, my gut was that this wasn't the first time for Gabriel but why wasn't this explored and discussed?
The book had so much potential if it was developed into a full length novel. But as a novella, it fell short. Not to mention the incredible amount of typos, grammar errors and just wrong use of words. I'm surprised to find out that this is a rerelease.
NOTE: GABRIEL’S NAUGHTY GAME is a re-release of the author’s original 2012 novella.
Told from first person point of view (Em) GABRIEL’S NAUGHTY GAME follows Em as she struggles with Gabriel’s request to watch while his best friend has $ex with the woman he claims to love. Enter Niall aka Nye, Em’s secret fantasy, and the man Gabriel privately desires for himself. As Em and Nye give Gabriel exactly what he is hoping for, Gabriel craves more than to watch from the side.
GABRIEL’S NAUGHTY GAME is a story of erotica therefore there is no character building, limited world building, and no backstory or history revealed to the reader. It is what it is –a quick, provocative, erotica read to titillate and arouse your curiosity
But if you’re looking for a short sexy read then try this one out because it will definitely do it for you!
* I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from Netgalley. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.*
*Provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.