Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SP Gadgets POV Pole for GoPro (19 inch, Black)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 27, 2014
I was torn between ordering a GoPole and a GoPole mini (grenade grip), but the SP POV Pole combines the best of both worlds. I the 19" version I bought has a roughly 5" handle that I can use like a mini GoPole but can then extend out to 19" with a couple turns. It's really helped me to achieve different types of shots when I'm filming. See "Mic Bergsma" on YouTube to get hints on filming with a Pole.
on July 2, 2014
I absolutely love this for the GoPro. I was looking around for poles that would capture a lot of myself and if i need to extend it in crowds. I thought I would need a bigger one so I ended up buying this and another pole that extended farther to 3-4ft. After messing around with both, I prefer this one because of the length and quality. When it is extended, the length does not seem like much, but the GoPro lens is so wide that you capture SO MUCH. So I am satisfied with this length. Also, the length is convenient when packing it for trips or carrying it around.

The handle feels like rubber. It has such a really great grip that it does not feel like it's going to slip out of your hands. It also comes with a carabiner and wrist strap which definitely come in handy when you're carrying it around. The wrist strap is a little more of a struggle to unlock/lock compared to other ones, but this is so that it really LOCKS to keep it on your wrist.

To extend the pole- you twist it for each extension, and it's the same way for when you break it down. I wouldn't recommend sticking this out the car window for some shots though. I would recommend you to a different, more stronger/longer pole. But for the convenient size and simplicity of it, I would recommend.

This pole measures a little above 7" when it is not extended (WITHOUT GOPRO) and 19" when extended. and when the GoPro is added, add about 2-3 inches.
on July 14, 2014
For roughly $40, you get a very versatile and high quality extension for your GoPro. After having it for a few weeks and using it on a few occasions, I now wish I had gotten the longer 36" one. I've used this in the pool for many hours already and there is no signs of rust on the few metal parts there are. My only wish for the item is that it had the quick release clamp instead.
on October 19, 2014
Just got back from diving in Cozumel where I used this pole for the first time. It worked great. The nut did come off of the pole when installing the camera after several times but I was expecting that. I would never remove it under water. After that I would just hold the nut in place when installing. The length was perfect for me. Most of the time I would keep it retracted and extend it when needed. It gave me a convenient way to hold/use my GoPro and gave me a little extension to capture scenes where I did not want to get too close (sleeping sharks!). I tend to be easy on equipment. If I was rougher I am sure I could break this pole. Recommended.
on April 12, 2015
By far the best pole I have come across. I love how small it folds to and how sturdy it is. Even when it became full of sand from a desert in Dubai the things still telescoped. I've dived with this thing in Thailand, brought it through multiple different climates and weather and it still looks and feels just like new.
on March 7, 2014
I just wanted something to let me get my GoPro 3 out a little further than arms length and this is perfect. I took it on a snowboarding trip and was able to get some great video of myself from several angles and of a buddy as I followed him down the mountain. It locks up solid and is easy to adjust and use while wearing gloves. No complaints at all.
on December 30, 2014
One accessory everyone that owns a GoPro must have. This stick is great. Very light but heavy duty. I take it on every trip. It's small enough that it fits "Smatree® SmaCase G160 EVA Carrying and Travel Case"
on September 4, 2014
Finally a good pole for my gopro that I can use in the water, fresh or salt, that won't rust up and break. Been through a few too many poles trying to find one that will hold up and this is some nice quality pole action!... yep.
on March 10, 2014
I bought it for the size of it. I was keeping in mind that I wanted it to fit in my Gopro Bag. And it fit just perfect. The lenght when fully extended workes perfect for what I have used it for so far (snow tubbing, skiing, inside the car). I really enjoy it, I cant wait to put it to more use.
on October 27, 2014
Although it works as described, the metal screw that holds the GoPro fell off after a couples of uses which indicates how poorly the product is constructed. I lost and has to rip one off another GoPro adapter. I advise anyone reading this to look elsewhere.