Chef O' Gadgets Stainless Steel Rolling Pin w/6 Adjustable Discs: French Style 17" Inches Long Rod: Freezer Safe Non Stick Feature : Roll Dough, Pastry, Pasta and Pizza to 6 Precise Thicknesses
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ► JUST FREEZE IT! NO MORE STICKY DOUGH: Put this rolling pin in the freezer to allow for EASIER rolling and prevents the dough from sticking! If you are handling a very buttery dough this pin makes rolling more fun!
- ► LONGER ROLLING PIN THAN THE OTHERS: The length is 17 " long of clean stainless steel. Just swap out the discs to raise and lower the height :Take the guess work out of baking with our rolling pin's adjustable design: Lets you roll dough to 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inches discs for perfect even results every time! Measurement markings on the sides let you measure the width of dough with equal ease.
- ► EASY TO CLEAN AND EASY TO STORE: Just wash it with warm water and soap for hassle free cleanup. Dough does not stick like plastic or wooden rolling pins. It does not take up too much space in your kitchen drawer.
- ► MUCH MORE SANITARY THAN POROUS WOOD: Made from durable and food safe 18/8 stainless steel; it will not split or crack like wood. No more worries about germs getting in the rolling pin. The perfect weight of the pin gives you enough heft to roll the dough with pressure.
- ► GUARANTEED: Our rolling pin comes with a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee!. We stand behind our products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
A favorite of professional chefs, our rolling pin is designed for the artisan baker and beginner alike. Whether you're making cookies, pies, pizza crusts, pastry, tarts, pasta or chapati the thickness & size of your dough matters. To get the absolute best results from baking, you need to ensure that your dough is rolled to perfection, and with the Chef O' Gadgets Stainless Steel Rolling Pin, doing so is incredibly easy!
The Chef O' Gadgets Adjustable Stainless Steel Rolling Pin saves time and ensures perfectly rolled dough with every use. An interchangeable disc system lets you roll dough precisely to 1/16 ", 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" increments, while measurement markings allow you to see just how wide the dough is with a quick glance. Gone are the days of having to measure dough with a ruler to ensure great results!
This stainless steel rolling pin does the work for you. Measuring 19 inches in length (with discs) , the Chef' O' Gadgets Stainless Steel Rolling Pin is a perfectly sized professional grade rolling pin for all types of recipes.
The rolling pin is truly the best on Amazon because it's:
EASY TO ADJUST.The 6 removable discs can be put in place and removed fast.
MORE PRECISE.The revolutionary design of our rolling pin guarantees that dough comes out the perfect thickness every time.
MORE DURABLE.We craft our rolling pin out of 18/8 stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching and rust and much longer lasting than plastic rolling pins.
FREEZER SAFE. Chill the rolling pin to make rolling easier.
SIMPLER TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe design means no need to scrub!
GUARANTEED.Our rolling pin comes with a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee!
Roll dough perfectly in no time with the help of the finest quality adjustable rolling pin on Amazon!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm used to rolling pins with handles, so wasn't sure if this would work for me. Relatively easy transition. Love stainless steel!
Why only stars? A few issues.
When rolling it, your hands are pushing directly on the roller, so your hands are warming the metal as you roll.
One of the features was "non stick" if it is frozen first. However, even after freezing it, dough would stick to it. (In its defense, it was gingerbread cookie dough, with lots of butter and molasses.) The only way to work the dough was to sandwich it between Saran Wrap, and roll on top of the Saran Wrap. After this fix was discovered, it worked fine.
BTW, in order to cut the dough, I put it in the freezer to firm-up a bit prior to cutting it. Next time I will add a bit more flour to mix. ;-)
I would buy it again.
Some of this can be countered by leaving the end screws just loose enough to where the wheels can rotate freely. A few minor changes to the manufacturing process could be made to remove these imperfections. While this product is by no means perfect, it beats trying to eyeball thickness by a long shot.