Gaggia 12300 Baby Class Manual Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Espresso machine with chrome-plated brass brew group and heavy 58-mm portafilter
- 15-bar pump; high-wattage boiler; 3-way solenoid valve; push-button controls
- 60-ounce removable reservoir; can make 2 cups simultaneously; steamer for frothing milk
- Includes single-shot, double-shot, and E.S.E. filter basket; coffee tamper; and coffee scoop
- Measures 10-2/5 by 9-3/5 by 15-2/3 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With brushed stainless steel housing and sleek brewing controls to match, the Baby Class adds a new degree of elegance to Gaggia’s original design. The Baby Class features all of the high quality components that have made Gaggia a household name, including a chrome-plated brass brew group, a heavy 58mm commercial style portafilter and a three-way solenoid valve. The Baby Class also has a built-in Turbo Frother to take the guesswork out of frothing and steaming. Put it all together, and it’s clear that the Gaggia Baby Class offers the perfect balance between style and performance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s been 2 years and maintenance wise you have to rescale depending on the water in your area. The metal in the drip catcher has a painted coating that has been peeling off, disappointing for this price range. The body is just metal wrapped and that’s rusting as well. Reduced my rating to 2 stars, look elsewhere.
Most recent customer reviews
the steam wand basically blew off twice..
The control pad had to be replaced.Read more