Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Gaggia Anima Coffee and Espresso Machine, Includes Steam Wand for Manual Frothing for Lattes and Cappuccinos with Programmable Options
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MANUAL FROTHING FOR MILK-BASED DRINKS: Pannarello steam wand for frothing milk
- PROGRAMMABLE: Programmable brewing options for espresso and espresso lungo
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 3 different temperature settings. Min/177.5 °F, Med/182.9 °F, Max/184.5 °F
- EASY ACCESS TO WATER RESERVOIR AND BEAN HOPPER: Features a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be accessed on the top left of the machine, and an 8.8 ounce capacity bean hopper with access from the top right of the machine
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia USA's call center, call 888-389-4123.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Gaggia Anima is the first machine in the Anima series. The Anima is a super-automatic espresso machine that wraps over 75 years of espresso making experience in an elegant design that blends modernity and tradition. PANNARELLO STEAM WAND: A Gaggia innovation, the Pannarello style steam wand simplifies the milk frothing process by injecting air directly into your milk to create rich, velvety milk foam perfect for lattes and cappuccinos. To stop adding air while frothing, simple submerge the wand's air intake hole in your milk. The steam wand can also be used to dispense hot water for drinks like cafe americanos and hot tea. SLEEK DESIGN: The Anima sets itself apart from the plastic housing found on machines in the same price range with striking stainless steel front paneling. The machine is has a slim profile (less than 9 inches wide), intuitive buttons, and an LED display. PROGRAMMABLE: The Gaggia Anima drink buttons can be programmed with your preferred beverage volume, strength, pre-infusion, and temperature (Min/177.5 °F, Med/182.9 °F, Max/184.5 °F). You are also able to choose between using whole bean or pre-ground coffee. LARGE CAPACITY: The Anima has a 60oz removable water reservoir and an 8.8oz bean hopper. The drip tray can hold up to 24oz of water and the internal dreg bin can hold up to 15 pucks of spent coffee. EASY MAINTENANCE: The machine features a removable brew unit as well as an automatic rinse and descale cycle. LOW-ENERGY STANDBY MODE: After one hour of idle time, the Anima will enter a low energy (-1 W) standby mode to reduce power consumption.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had debated between this model and the Brera. I'm glad that I chose this model. I appreciate having the LCD display, as it is simple to understand. In addition, the water container is larger. I also appreciate the longer warranty.
Most recent customer reviews
We tried all sorts of beans and temperature settings.
Get something else.