Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 60|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 350 reviews
on August 17, 2013
I love this brand and product. I was having terrible mood swings and anger outbursts from menopause. I had to do something and Rhodiola Rosea was recommended by my friend. I did not want to go on medication. I am so glad I bought this brand first. The second time I thought I would try a cheaper brand and it did absolutely nothing for me. They stated the potency was higher and I tried it. It did not work at all. I bought another bottle of GAIA and was feeling better in no time. Great product!
on November 20, 2015
I rating four of five satrs because this company has excellent quality. This supplement has had positive results for a lot of people. For the sake of balancing the scale, I will provide my experience with rhodiola rosea. Unfortunately, for me, instead of alleviating symptoms of depression, this makes them worse. I have tried on three separate occasions to take this medication and have had the same result each time. Within a week, I start feeling "moody" and my mood deteriorates until I stop taking it. Both times I have also been taking a doctor prescribed anti-depressant so there is a chance that has something to do with it. As an aside, I have responded very well to ashwaganda with no ill effects.

Just my experience though. Definitely worth a shot based on the data.
on August 6, 2013
I like this product and do think it makes a difference with stress. It is also supposed to help with energy, since stress depletes your body of energy. I do notice a difference, I think it is subtle, as with many herbs, but is there. I have noticed myself handle some things better than I would've in the past.
on February 14, 2016
This product has saved my marriage. Will continue to purchase.
on March 3, 2015
Not sure if its a placebo effect or not....but I have noticed a huge difference in my mood just after taking this for about a week. I tend to get pretty bad anxiety, both generally and socially. I handle everyday life fine, but I tend to get major knots in my chest that never go away, especially if I have something important to do that day. I work full time and end up stressing daily about little things that I know I don't need to stress about, and this supplement has done exactly what I needed it to...it kind of mutes out the stress that I normally feel and helps me to better control it. I can't recall the last time I felt a knot in my chest, and I feel like I handle daily stresses so much better, especially with my young daughter. For now, I only take one pill with breakfast. So happy with this!
on August 20, 2012
I am 62 and despite a pretty impressive supplement arsenal, a good diet with plenty of protein and vegetables, and lots of exercise, was still feeling less energetic than I used to. Then I discovered Rhodiola Rosea! Rhodiola Rosea is awesome - it makes me feel 10-20 years younger! It lifts body and soul, and because it mitigates against cortisol produced in abundance in our anxiety-prone society and the primary builder of belly fat, it relaxes you and trims your waistline. This should be in ever senior's arsenal and should be handed out in every nursing home! One caution, you can take up to 2 a day (I take one before breakfast and depending on my need one either before or an hour after lunch) but don't take too much later in the day - it will keep you awake at night - its that powerful.
77 comments| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2015
I Love this supplement. I don't think I'd ever want to live without it. I don't think I would've survived this past winter without this. I weened off my antidepressant in the Fall and began introducing alternative supportive supplements - adaptogens, amino acids... paying close attention to my eating, my moods and journaled emotional events... Rhodiola Rosea was the one that had the most obvious and favorable impact. I hope this offers someone the encouragement they need to research their own relationship with pharmaceuticals.
on April 15, 2016
They helped helped me. Took the edge off. I have terrible anxiety and I have no desire to be a prescription drug junkie, so I was looking for something natural. My Iridologist suggested these and they work!
on January 2, 2012
I was surprised and amazed that this herb, which I ordered through Amazon, actually has helped me combat stress. After taking it for 3 months, I have much more motivated to tackle life's challenges. I am also needing less sleep. My doctor recommends it for people like me with a sad/anxious approach to life. I feel like I was born worrying! She says it is taken regularly by people in countries that have long dark and cold winters. I take one in the morning and one just before retiring at night. The herb is in a liquid gel form and does not cause reflux like dried herbs in capsule form. This product is made by friends of my doctor in Brevard, NC. She has seen their processing procedures, and has faith in the cleanliness and integrity of their rhodiola.
on September 18, 2016
Honestly, I'm not sure if it's the pills or a placebo effect, but I really do feel like this has helped me respond to stress in a better way. It's by no means a miracle drug and I'm not accrediting this to the pill at all, but coincidentally I also quit smoking 3 days after taking these supplements. Like I said I am not giving this credit at all, but maybe, just maybe, it's helped a little bit since I would smoke cigarettes due to stress and maybe I am handling stress better nowadays because of the pill. I still do have cravings, but it's been much easier to get past it this time around. I truly believe this is purely coincidental, but hey, maybe it can give the same placebo feeling to someone else and it's worth a shot at the very least.