- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Gain Express when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code GXDISC10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Gain Express Mini Folding Jewelers Eye Loupe Jewelry Magnifier for Gems Jewelry Rocks Stamps Coins Watches Hobbies Antiques Gems, Coins, Stamps (10 x + UV Light,6 LED Lights)
- 10X MAGNIFICATION , 2-IN-1 with 6 LED Light and UV light and 21mm triplet lens to enable achromatically and alphabetically corrected.
- Natural white light helps to look at inclusions, perfect light for viewing diamonds and other gemstones. One switch for LED and UV, functions as either LED loupe or UV loupe.
- Made with the finest quality optics and with top quality metal cases
- Achromatic & aplanatic optical glass magnifier
- Ideal for inspecting diamonds, gemstones, watches, and many more applications
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jewelers typically use a monocular, handheld loupe in order to magnify gemstones and other jewelry that they wish to inspect Ideal for gems, jewelry, rocks, stamps, coins, watches, hobbies, antiques, models, photos industry
Loupes are used in a number of industries, notably the jewelry trade, watchmaking, photography, printing , They are also used in numismatics and stamp collecting
- ideal for inspecting diamonds, gemstones, watches, and many more applications
- Aplanatic - Corrected for spherical aberrations, for larger field of view from side to side
- Achromatic - Corrected for color distortions, for true color viewing
- Jewelers and gemologists - magnify gemstones and other jewelry that they wish to inspect
- Watchmaking - Assist watchmakers in assembling mechanical watches.
- Numismatists and coin collectors - Tool in both numismatics, the study of currency, and the related practice of coin collection.
- Philatelists and stamp collectors - Improve their ability to evaluate the quality of their stamps.
10X magnification enlarges viewed objects
Pocket size:it is very convenient to carry and you can use it anywhere
Powerful precision glass lens 21mm (0.82 inch brings fine micro-detail into view
Bright LED and UV Light
LED light source. Emits a cool bright light that produces bright image and good visibility, even in poor light conditions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
27 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 27 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The white illumination feature works quite nicely, with six LEDS around the perimeter. The UV illumination is poorly designed because it depends on six very weak UV sources mounted between the white LEDS. There is also one strong UV LED mounted off to the side, but it is not properly aimed at the inspection focal point when the loupe is held close to the eye. This is an obvious design flaw.
Where this loupe is very useful besides visual inspection is when it used as follows. When the loupe is positioned securely against an iPhone or other smart phone camera, it takes nice microphotography pictures, and with excellent illumination when using the white LED illumination feature.
It would take normally two hands to held the hold the loupe snugly against the iPhone in proper position, and then another hand to push the camera button while holding everything several centimeters from the specimen being photographed; too much to handle.
You can overcome this difficulty by clamping the loupe securely and temporarily in proper alignment against the camera aperture. This may be done using several long stiff surfaces like wooden pencils running across the smart phone and the loupe on both sides of the phone. The pencils are pulled into tight contact at their ends by using multiply looped rubber bands on both ends of the pencils. This arrangement will hold everything in close contact long enough to take good pictures.