Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on July 13, 2004
I've been to the Galapagos with a few copies of each of the other books available for the trip and a University class of biologists and geologists. Between us we had all the choices, and we all tried all of them. This book was hands-down the favorite of the group. It was the most authoritative, the easiest to use, and the most fun to read. I recommend it to anyone traveling to the Enchanted Islands, along with Beak of the Finch of course, and also Evolution's Workshop.
on October 25, 2005
After 6 trips to the Galapagos with University courses, this is by far my favorite guide book. The information in the book is clear, concise, and accurate. The photographs are excellent. Most important, locating the entries for the plants and animals that you encounter on the hikes is quick and easy. My two favorite Ecuadorian guides in the Galapagos Islands both carry only this book.