Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Galaxy DX-959B Mobile CB Radio with Blue Frequency and Channel Digits and Backlit StarLite Faceplate
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Five-digit frequency counter with large blue digits, two-digit channel display with larger blue digits
- The Galaxy StarLite faceplate features back lighting of the white faceplate lettering in blue or red color back lighting. All faceplate lettering is white during daylight. The picture shows how the color back lighting turns the lettering blue or red. Frequency and Channel LED digits are always blue - day or night
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch, automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp, display digits and Star Lite back lighting, 3-position tone switch for receive, proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Galaxy CB radios are designed with features that a serious CB operator can appreciate and a new user can easily master. The radio functions are laid out in a driver friendly format essential for ease of use while keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. Each knob or button controls its own task, minimizing the need to look at a display or cycle through multiple menus. The DX-959 has been a solid performer for more than 15 years. It is at the top of our mobile CB line and is jam packed with big radio features. The Galaxy DX-959B features AM/SSB and PA Modes, a Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with: Power Output Scale calibrated for AM and SSB, Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM, Signal Strength Scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9 and an SWR Scale. Five-digit Frequency Counter with On/Off Switch, Automatic SWR Circuit (no complicated calibration procedure), High SWR Alert Circuit with Warning LED, Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch and Volume Control, Variable Power Output Control, Variable Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch, Roger Beep with On/Off Switch and an LED Indicator, Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter Circuits. Also, it has the Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit for use on weak SSB signals. Blue Meter Lamp, Blue Channel and Frequency LEDs. Full-sized Chassis, Side Mic Jack, Clarifier Control, 3-Position Tone Control Switch for Receive, Blue/Red LED Indicator for RX/TX, RF Gain Control, Mic Gain Control, Rear Jacks for External Speaker and Public Address Use. Two Year Limited Warranty. Dimensions:7-7/8"W x 9-1/4"D x 2-5/16"H (Depth does not include knobs or antenna connector) (Width does not include side mic connection) Radio Weight with Microphone: 4.4 pounds Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds. What's in the box beside the radio: Handheld Microphone, Radio Mounting Bracket and Microphone Mounting Hardware, Power Cord, Owner's Manual
Legal DisclaimerUnits are Factory Set @ 4.5 watts Dead Key Nice looker power plant mobile use on with a converter ac to dc can us as base.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing the radio does not have is Channel Search.
Over all EPIC RADIO.