Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 21, 2012
So I purchased two of these video cards. This one being a replacement because of the configuration I had to use.

The fan burns out in two months. Tech support takes 4 weeks to generate a RMA and then they give you a long list of reasons why they might not approve a replacement video card.

In all, I would not do business with this company after waiting 4 weeks to TRY and get an RMA.

They should get a -5 stars from my experience.
on November 20, 2012
I have a gaming computer with a PCI Express slot, but there must be a backward-compatibility issue with the mainboard. There's some technical information on the internet suggesting that all x16 slots support PCI Express 2.0 speeds, but installation failure implies a faster PCI-E 1.1 GB/s bandwidth requirement than what amount of data it's GT/s transfer rate can address.
on March 9, 2013
This little video card did the trick, It boosted my performance 4X than my computer could do before. It's great for gaming old and new. Minecraft ran at 14 fps before, and now it runs at 50 or sometimes more. Why are you still using on broad video? Get this video card now, you will not regret this.
on February 23, 2014
this product works wonderfully. i would recommend it to others. speedy services in all directions. it is exactly what they described.
on January 6, 2013
It is an excellent product, I like too and it has worked in the right way, everything I buy in this way always leaves me satisfied with what I hope, thank you very much!
on January 16, 2013
I thought is was the one with 128-bit Memory Architecture, it's only 64-bit. But it works and is well worth the upgrade from a 8400GS. Thank You.
on March 25, 2013
Very nice video card that I was able to use to upgrade an old Dell Dimension to Windows 8. Install could not have been simpler.
on March 29, 2015
A+
on June 9, 2013
I loved this product it works well and my computer works great with this product and I bought 2 more
on January 19, 2013
Cheap, Nice, Smooth, don't have to tell anything else, i love this graphic card, works perfectly with my HD Monitor

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.