Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case, Snugg - Brown Leather Smart Case Cover Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Protective Flip Stand Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: Combining style and functionality seamlessly together, the Snugg Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 offers a slim and lightweight design together with a handy flip stand and full auto sleep/wake compatibility.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Your device will be carefully and securely held within a soft, premium bonded PU leather exterior that acts as a shield against accidental drops, knocks, bumps, scratches and dust.
- REFINED LUXURY: The smooth, nubuck fibre interior provides a comfortable cushion for your tablet's precious screen. Subtle, contrasting stitching adds the finishing touches to a case that is just made to match up to the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 's elegance.
- DAY TO DAY PRACTICALITY: Everybody loves to watch their favourite movies and shows on the go, and that's exactly why the Snugg Leather Flip Case features a folding rear panel with two viewing positions.
- SNUGG LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of materials that we use for our cases that if in the unlikely event you do ever have a problem then we will repair or replace it for you, no questions asked.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Premium Brown Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Leather case is made from top-quality PU leather and has a soft nubuck fibre interior that protects your iPad from scratches and scrapes. We are so confident in the quality of the materials we use that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee
This case has a built-in stand that allows you to watch videos or read at different angles. The Velcro flap on the inside secures your iPad tightly in place whilst the elastic hand strap gives you greater security when moving your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
The case has a magnetic component that automatically puts the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 to sleep and wakes it up when the case is closed and opened. The case also has cut-outs for all ports and features including the camera and headphone jack
Built in stand
Elastic hand strap
Access to all the ports
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you order, be very careful that you are ordering for the right tablet. When I changed color options, I think it reset my tablet choice, and I accidentally ended up with the smaller Tab 3 7.0 case. I took the hit and returned it, and ordered the Tab 3 8.0 case with expedited shipping (was about to go on a trip). To my disappointment, I got the case for the Galaxy Note 8, which is *not* the same, especially camera alignment. The packaging said "Note 8" but there was a barcode sticker saying "Tab 3 8.0." Someone in the warehouse messed up. I looked into getting an exchange, but Amazon didn't give me the option, so I contacted Snugg support directly. They have been very accommodating and sent me the correct one at no expense.
Update: After a year's worth of use, there is some wear and tear on the area where the tab clips on the cover for standing. Also somehow the plastic in the spine split in half, so you see the edge of the split jut out a little bit. All in all, it's been a reliable product and has kept the tablet from damage in small drops, being stored in bags, etc.
Within 24 hours of writing my initial review, a representative from TheSnugg (Dominic) had contacted me concerned that I was dissatisfied with one of their products. Apparently, they are very serious about customer satisfaction at TheSnugg and offered me a replacement. I received the new case within a few days and the fit was perfect. I am now changing my review to 5 stars due to the outstanding customer service that I received from a company that takes pride in producing the best products. I already own 3 cases from TheSnugg and will continue buying from them knowing that they stand behind their product. They truly stand out above others.
I recommend a case to protect your tablet, and the tablet is easier to hold onto with this case, while you are using it. I was glad to find this 8" tablet case on amazon, as 8" cases are scarce in stores. I would probably recommend this brand, but don't expect perfection. Oh, one more item: This case has small magnets inside that hold the cover
closed, without any tab, a nice additional touch.
It seems very will made, and form-fitting to my Samsung tab 8. For the month or so I had the tab before getting this case, and even with my big hands, I was always worried about dropping it, was always accidentally hitting the power button, and it felt clumsy when holding to watch movies or whatever else I was doing.
Now, with this case, the tablet is much more comfortable to hold, and the case is sturdy while in the stand-up landscape position. Now I can place it on the table in front of me, instead of holding in my hands to see.
I also appreciate the auto-sleep support when the case is closed. Nice not to have to hit the power button (even on purpose) to sleep it.
The only negative so far is a small one. And that is the lack of stand up support in portrait mode. But it's really not a big deal, as the tablet is plenty comfortable to use in landscape.