Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 506 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 579 reviews
on July 21, 2016
This is my first grow (legal medical cannabis) indoors due to a recent overhead privacy invasion by more than 2 neighbors drones w/cameras. I did a lot of research prior to set up and decided to go with a 4x4x7 Apollo tent and LED lighting. I began with one of these 300W w/3 watt chips and the other Galaxyhydro 300W unit with 5 watt chips to compare. 3 months ago, four 4" Lemon Larry clones were transplanted from 1 gallon pots to 7 gal Smart Pots in Ocean Forest soil and I hung 1 of each light at 24" over 2 plants for the veg phase. So far, at this time I see no difference in growth between the two lights. Just beautiful production of lush green leaves. With the 2 lights and 6 fans, (2 on the 3w and 4 on the 5w) running an 18 on 6 off cycle, the temp in the tent remained about 77 degrees at 55-60% humidity while running a 4" carbon filtered exhaust fan on low with intake being only a 6" vent opening at bottom of tent with a "Shroom" filter for air purity. . I added another one of each of these lights for the (12/12) flowering/bloom phase (1@5watt and 1@3 watt) for a total of 300W x 4 and will hung one light over each individual plant So far I really like the simplicity and ease of using these lights!
Growth at 6 weeks of the 4 plants grew up to 36" with healthy dark green leaves. The plants under the 3w chip lights seem to be slightly taller by a couple of inches yet not as full as the 5w chip.) Will update again after bloom...
review image review image review image
33 comments| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2016
Love this light. It works for all growth cycles. I will continue to use this for my next growth cycles. Love the low energy cost too.
on July 6, 2016
Easy to connect. Easy to install in a location. Super bright UV light.
Almost feel like it should have a pair of UV protective glasses and a cancer warning...
Still, an excellent light for a rare species bonsai garden.
on August 25, 2017
These lights are very nice, quality seems good as does the smd soldering on the leds. The light feels sturdy and its light output is incredible. Well worth the price. Mounting options are not amazing, but the included hardware works and is good quality
on July 29, 2017
So far I have only tested the unit, it came well protected. Lit just fine. Am looking forward to putting it through the paces. Good solid piece of electronics.

Update, still very happy with this light. I have no issue with recommending it.
on November 22, 2015
Bought two of these lights as a supplement to a 1000w HPS grow in a 5x5 grow tent. I'm honestly considering buying two more to create complete coverage in my tent. I noticed a difference in a week and couldn't be happier with the product.

I dont know if these would do the job by themselves for what I'm using them for, but as a supplement, you really cant go wrong with these lights. They are bright (blinded myself plugging one in facing towards me) quiet and dont generate much heat, come with hanging hardware and actually arrived in three days even though I opted for the free seven day shipping.
on August 27, 2017
This thing has given me excellent results for the money. It is heavy on the red spectrums, which makes it a less effective light for vegging. It doesn't provide the same light intensity (by PAR values) as many other LED's do per watt, but an excellent starter light. Used it in a 2x2ft tent and it was sufficient or slightly underpowered during the end of flower
on July 10, 2017
Use this for indoor seed starting and dark leafy greens. Works great and barely generates any heat! Plug and play high wattage power without a ballast, spectrum seems to work fine on the seedlings I have under it.
on May 12, 2016
I own 3 of these, and for the money these little things have some kick to them. Perfect for seedlings right up through flowering. Not the greatest lights in the world, but believe me they get the job done. In the winter I bring in my miniature orange tree inside and put it under one of these just to keep it healthy. Works great and does not use much electricity.
on September 2, 2017
+Very easily held, -feels a little fragile so be careful, ++/-VERY BRIGHT, -makes everything look green afterwards, ++doesn't get too hot AT ALL, -makes a very audible whirr sound like a computer fan going ape, +easily installed. ++Very healthy for my plants. Absolutely wonderful device. Whether or not it can sustain more than two plants I'm not too sure of, you can probably squeeze in 1-2 more maybe even more if you got a good set-up for it.