- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 12.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004AO6BUK
- Item model number: GAL-KT224B
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (457 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,022 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Galco KT224B Kingtuk Inside the Waistband Holster - RH, Black, fits Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,33
|Price:||$59.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Leather
- Fits Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,33
- Right-Handed Holster
- Material: Napa Leather and Kydex
- Fits Belts up to 1 3/4"
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Galco's highly popular KingTuk tuckable IWB reigns supreme in comfort, speed, and versatility. The patented KingTuk provides the best of both worlds: a comfortable backing plate made of lined saddle leather with Napa leather front combined with a rigid Kydex holster pocket for a fast draw and easy holstering. Worn inside the waistband, the KingTuks removable metal belt clips (fitting belts up to 1 3/4") can be moved up or down in the corresponding holes in the leather, enabling the user to set the carry height and angle to suit their unique preferences. Made in the USA.
Top Customer Reviews
Both holsters are great for CC as they are both made from quality leather and they both have belt hooks that allow a shirt to be tucked in on the outside of the gun/holster (the hooks connect near the bottom of the holster and extend upwards). I will give pro and con of each holster.
- Metal belt clips (sturdier, more professional)
- Smaller footprint. I like the footprint better as the leather just covers where the slide would contact your body.
- Clips are plastic, but adjustable one notch up or down so you can custom tilt your holster if you want to. I found the forward tilt my favorite, which the Galco has naturally, but if you like something else this allows that as well.
- Price (about $10 less)
- They both have a good hold on the firearm (Glock 23 and 19 in my case). The coverage of the trigger is sufficient on both, the DeSantis actually covers more of the barrel than the Galco. The Galco, out of the box at least, has a much more firm grip on the firearm although while jogging both of them felt like they held the firearm securely.
Personally I do not think you could go wrong with either one but given the choice I did like the Galco a little more than the DeSantis. 5 Stars for both holsters.
I have seen some comments about the clips not having enough tension or bending. The only issue I have had with the clips are if they fall on a seam of my pants where the material is too thick to allow the retention part of the clip to make "hook under" my belt. If this happens, the holster will come out partially with the pistol. This can be an issue with any holster that does not use belt loops.
I recently purchased a Glock 26 and use it with this holster. It fits a little looser since the leather has taken a set to my Glock 19. Retention is about the same while wearing the holster but a little too loose to pass the "upside down and shake test" used for IDPA retention (if you plan to use this holster for that, you might need 2 of them).
Overall I'm very happy with the KingTuk and have had a hard time finding a more comfortable holster. Even after purchasing some other more expensive hybrid IWB holsters I end up going back to using this one.
- reasonably comfortable, I didn't try any other IWB holsters so I can't compare.
- fits G26 as well as G17
- Adjustable cant
- the shiny black metal clips are a dead giveaway, and tend to squeak on leather belts. I end up tucking the front clip under the belt. I wish they made the clips not as visible. It would be a great idea if the clips were different, e.g. one metal and another plastic so they didn't scream "holster". Also they should offer J-clips.
This holster is comfortable but forget about putting it on without taking your pants down. Adjusting it's position on the belt is also neither quick nor easy without undoing your pants. I think there should be a J-clip option for lighter / smaller guns.
Can't go wrong with this! I have since upgraded to a Galco V-Hawk holster (which is AWESOME!) but I am probably going to buy a Kingtuk again so I can switch it up every so often.
I have also tried to reach Galco, which took forever, and they gave me a I don't know/care about the holster or you as a customer speel.
Do not try this holster.