Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 18, 2013
Our son wanted a tape measure like Dad's. He is 8, so we went ahead and purchased this one. It is perfect for his small hands, as it has grooves for fingers. I also like that it locks VERY easily and stays locked. We have a couple of other brand tape measures that are difficult to lock, the lock "slips" or doesn't work at all. So...I liked this feature, since my concern was with the tape cutting our son...it IS still a sharp, metal tape and it does go back in VERY fast when you take off the lock. We just showed him how to use it and how NOT to use it. We also liked this because it has a nice, metal clip hook (like a money clip) on the back. This allows it to be hooked over a pocket or the top waistband of shorts/pants. The strap is just right for his hands too. However, if an adult were using this, not sure what the strap is really good for, since it won't go over your hand (too small) to rest on your wrist....to leave you "hands-free". I don't know...maybe tool belts have "hooks" you could hang it on?? I guess the strap could be used to hang it up on a wall hook when not in use. All-in-all a nice TOOL.
on December 26, 2012
I should start by saying that I have a 5 year old that thinks he is a grown man. He loves big guy stuff and he is always busy doing big guy things. He also seems to break everything he touches. That said, he loved this because it looks like his fathers. He knows the difference between kid things and big guy things so this is very important. He has had it for a few days and he has been "repairing" and measuring everything in the house. It is still working correctly. It gets four stars just for that!
on November 4, 2015
Little plastic catch that keeps the metal lip from falling into the casing broke from normal use, making this useless now. Unfortunate, because it was everything you could ever want from a tape measure prior to this.
on June 30, 2012
The measuring tape is good quality with some form fitting for your hand. The only problem I have with it is the finger hold to keep it in place is in a less than normal place. I'd much prefer it on the bottom more like a trigger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.