Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 18, 2012
I actually bought this for my MOM. This is the second one that I have bought because she LOVES it and lost the first. I bought her an additional design (the pink Gebera, I believe) and she liked this one better. It's like a hint of color on a gloomy day. It stands out, but it's not harsh in color. The pink flower was much brighter. I am not sure but that may have been why she preferred this one. A great gift either way!
on February 8, 2009
Galleria Hautman Brothers "Butterflies" Folding Umbrella

I have always been a Totes umbrella person, but was drawn to the artistic print on this umbrella. I decided to give it a try and it has become my favorite umbrella. The mechanism works smoothly (the button pops it open AND closes it), and the quality is much higher than that of any Totes umbrella I have owned in the past. Well worth the money.
on January 11, 2011
I just recieved umbrella two days ago. I bought it for my wife who is always complaining about flimsy unbrellas or ones that are difficult to close. She just loves this one. The one button open and close feature is a real advantage. The flowers and butterflies pattern is just beautiful. She has two small complaints though. The first is that when you press the close button, the canopy folds but she still has to press the umbrella into the handle and this requires some effort. The second is the weight. The umbrella is heavier than normal, but not excessively so. All in all it is a beautiful umbrella and the quality seems top class - strong and sturdy.
on May 30, 2010
Folding umbrella is very well made, has a good mechanism, was shipped promptly and received in good condition. I am not giving it 5 stars because it is heavier to carry than I would have liked.
on November 24, 2009
Living in Seattle, I wanted an umbrella that would brighten my day every time I opened it. The "Butterflies" umbrella does exactly that and I have received so many compliments.
on May 12, 2010
I am very happy with this purchase. It is a very pretty design. I love to walk beneath it on rainy days and hot days (to guard the sun). Looking at it makes me feel cheery. It is very sturdy as well (which is very important!)
on June 21, 2013
I previously purchased an umbrella from another company that had butterflies on it, & loved it. I accidently left it laying in my shopping cart & when I went back 5 minutes later, it was gone. I looked under Google for butterfly umbrellas, & was led to Amazon, & a perfect replacement! People frequently stop me & ask me where I purchased my umbrella, & even children have sqealed w/delight when I walk by them. The umbrella works great & opens & closes w/the push of a button...it couldn't be more user friendly! Amazon always provides high quality products from great companies, & fast delivery service....thank you!
on October 20, 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my wife who loves butterflies and ultimately loves this umbrella. She uses it often. It is large enough for both of us to gain cover from the falling droplets. It opens and closes smoothly. And it stores easily. what more could you want in an umbrella? Highly recommended.
on February 21, 2013
This purchase was a replacement purchase for the exact same umbrella I bought just over a year ago. One of the supports on that first umbrella broke and a hole was worn in the top by another support with average use over one year. So I am rating this one as OK as I have no reason to think it is any better made than the first one. Why did I buy the same umbrella if that were the case? I love the butterfly and flowers pattern.
on March 9, 2013
I've now purchased this same umbrella three times. I left the first in a cab, after it helped me weather torrential storms in Puerto Rico. The second has sadly disappeared after being just as helpful during my daily commute using public transportation in a city with unpredictable and extreme weather. Hopefully I won't need to purchased another for quite some time, but I will if necessary!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.