|Item Weight||49 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||39 x 39 x 1 inches|
|Assembled Height||15.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||24 inches|
|Assembled Length||24 inches|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
25 Gallon Aqua Coffee Table Aquarium Tank
|Price:||$970.59 & FREE Shipping|
- Dazzling square coffee table aquarium
- Solid, square 3/8-inch beveled glass top
- Illuminated from beneath blue glass gravel
- Black acrylic pedestal base hides 2-stage filter
- Filters, pump, aerator, decorative plants included
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
675 Features: -Aqua collection. -Fresh water aquarium tank. -Acrylic material. Shape: -Square. Product Type: -Aquarium tank. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Primary Material: -Acrylic. Water Capacity: -25 Gallons. Water Type: -Freshwater. Color: -Black. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -15.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -36". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -36". Overall Product Weight: -100 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The acrylic tank is square but once filled with water the sides protrude outwards, losing its shape, making it look much less square than when there is no water in it. Having a glass tank would have solved this problem. Also the acrylic is very vulnerable to scratches. When removing the rocks to clean it you must be VERY careful. If you scratch the sides of the tank, it will look cloudy and visibility will be permanently decreased. Had it been glass, this wouldn't have been a problem.
Another thing, you must not use a heater otherwise the entire top will be foggy and you will not be able to see inside the tank. So for some, this may mean no tropical fish. If you aerate the water or cause motion in the water, you will find condensation underneath the glass top and it will bubble up and start dripping into the tank again. If you use the included carbon filter you will also have a cord running across the room to the nearest outlet. A light fits discreetly underneath the tank and the rocks do a good job of dispersing the light quite evenly, however you've got another cord. There is about a 6" opening in the center of one of the black bottomed sides to easily slide in the light and remove it when necessary. The glass top is well made.
Overall it's a beautiful piece, but it doesn't work for everyone.