Grow Bags, 10 Gallon Grow Smart Pots 6 Pack with Handles, Heavy Duty 320G Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Plant Bag for Vegetables
|Price:||$20.96 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|Material||320g Non-Woven Aeration Fabric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.7 x 3.7 x 15.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TALL AND STRAIGHT DESIGN & STURDY MATERIAL - Made of 320g thickened nonwoven fabric, fairly permeable, environmental-friendly, clear design, well-analyzed depth, bags can stay upright when unfilled
- BREATHABLE&SMART DRAINAGE - Roots can stay aerated and are air-pruned, prevents roots from circling, allowing roots breath well and soil will be moist but not too wet
- MULTIPLE USES - iGarden Grow pots come in a variety of sizes and our Smart pots are perfect for outdoor use and it can also be planted with flowers indoors, which is cleaner and sanitary.
- USE IT FOR YEARS &EASY FOR STORING - Our bags can be reused for years. Comes with a 1-year warranty. highly lightweight fabric plant bags that packs up like a deck of CARDS.
- iGarden AFTER SALES ASSURANCE - Our after-sales service is unmatched. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems. We will do our best to resolve any issues you have
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
iGarden-Build A Smart Mini Garden
Material: 320G Non-woven Fabric
Size: 10 Gallon with Handles
Quantity: 6 Pack
Package: Color Box
iGarden's Plant Bag Benefits:
1. Allow plant roots to breathe
2. Have sturdy handles for easy transport
3. Provide better drainage
4. Use cheaper, denser soil mixes
5. Are lighter and more portable, easier to position for maximum sun exposure
6. Require little planning
7. Easy to empty and store for winter
8. Excellent for areas with poor soil quality
Step 1. Fill up your grow bags with any medium you normally use in pots. (Ensure that the sides of the grow bags stay upright as you are adding the soil).
Step 2. Fill to about 1-1/2inch to 2inch from the top.
Step 3. Moisten the medium before planting.
Step 4. After planting add an all-natural fertilizer to the surface of the pot and scratch it in.
Step 5. Keep the plant moist until the plant had become established. (Be sure that the water is reaching the bottom of the grow bags so that the media is uniformly moist).
What to grow?
Beans, carrots, squash
Tomatoes, basil, onions
Spinach, chard, onions
1. As with all gardening activities, please wear gloves and wash hands when finished and before eating or drinking anything.
2. Store unused products away from potential contamination such as chemicals or weed killers.
3. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bags away from babies and children.
Notice: Need additional information or assistance from iGarden? Leave feedback or ask a question below. We value your experience with us!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By -TheGrow420- on December 17, 2020